Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

😡😡😡😡😡😡WHY IS SHE SO FKIN BRAIN DEAD LIKE FFS HE LOVES YOU SO WHY YOU ACTING TO RETARDED😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 FUCK OTHER PEOPLES FUCKING OPINIONS AND THAT HEAD MAID SHOULDNT BE SO FKIN ANNOYING AND POWER HUNGRY AND HOW COULD HE FALL IN LOVE WITH ELONORA SOME FUCKING BITCH HE DOESNT KNOW LIKE FUCK BRAIN DEAD BITCH I WANT TO BITCH SLAP HER

Group Leader
This should probably change its name to "The Isekai'd dumb maid and the Kingdom of morons".

I was going to drop it now, but I'm really curious about the young Lord's plan.
If it's a really brain-dead plan that would only work because "plot", they that would be it for me.

So Ibelina is like "What is this feeling that tightens my chest when I think of the Master fucking another ho?". That's jealousy, you dumb bitch, and how the fuck do you not know how it feels?
The head maid is like "The Master is favouring that maid wayyyyy too much, like even higher than his duties of any other living being, so let's punish her for it". Bitch are you crazy or just dumb as fuck? You're going to actively bully her the day that the young Master becomes the actual Master, who can now pretty much execute you on a whim with no consequences...

Yeah, let's actually talk about that... Alejandro's power is, from this day forward, pretty much absolute. He can pretty much do anything he wants to "lowly commoners", especially on his estate.
Also, everybody on the fucking estate knows that he's clearly and completely in love with Ibelina (except Ibelina, apparently).
So why is the head-maid trying to get on his bad side, why is Lorenzo trying to steal his love away, why is the Chef trying to make Lorenzo and Ibee a thing and go against his wishes...

This is adapted from a novel, right? Can someone who read the novel actually inform me if everybody in the story continues to be as dumb as they've been up to now? In brief, should I just stop reading this.

tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Ibelina is reasonable character until she don't know why Alejandro love elenora
Dumbass because elenora was the first one who care Alejandro just like you are now. Can you stop drag the novel to your life pls

is everyone actually fucking brain dead... like deadass. i cannot believe how fucking pissed i’m getting over this shit, this ieskai’d ass fucking moron with her dumb fucking ale beverage. how is every character getting on my fucking nerves except lorenzo like GOD IM FUCKING PRESSED

Double-page supporter
It's been 37 chapters of her being oblivious to his sentiments. I can't wait for another 30 of it.

Supporter
I just realized that the flower the head maid was talking about at the beginning was sunflowers (climate is too cold to grow), Ale wants to plant them because it's Ibe's favorite. Edit: Looks like others posted the same thing.

The fact that the mc was falling love with her ‘child’
It just can’t be accepted in reality sadly...

If she really doesn't want to be misunderstood, she could draw an even clearer line / boundary between them. She just have to stand firm and really reprimand the ML. If I didn't know MC to be the FL, seriously, all she's doing right now is just annoying. Kinda like the pretentious white lotus but secretly egging him on with her lip service.

Sorry for the fans, but everything's just getting boring / recycled with the same repeated scenario all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread