Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

omg this is so heartbreaking 😭😭😭 my little alejandro iejgoiaegjoeijgoe

Dex-chan lover
I feel so spoiled by those two posts the other day, that I am feeling withdraw for more cuteness!!! Will do my best to wait patiently for the next update!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
My heart broke reading these 4 chapters

I... want him to be happy too

(Also I couldn't but help see her as being similar to the ara ara oneesan maid from combat butler hayate. I like these types of gentle oneesan charas)

Looking forward to reading more and i loved how you put sweet smol Leslie at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Alejandro needs some kind of a warlock or necromancer teacher who would show him how to put the curse's dark power to good use! Ibelina is cute and soothes his soul, but the boy needs some fighting power of his own, lest people will keep walking all over him.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,

It's nice having such an empathetic character. Mob or not, a single act of kindness can make all the difference and she is God making him happy.

...Now then. How is she gonna handle being in this foreign world without any idea of the customs, names, or how to perform her duties?

I feel like I'd prefer them to stay at the siblings/paternal relationship to be honest

I can't understand the mind of original author of the original novel... Why make Ale suffer like that only to kill him off?? For drama? I mean I like whump from time to time, but it's just... So cruel.

On another note.
Since I started this manhwa by reading from the middle, it's nice reading and seeing where it all started.

Can't believe I put off reading this for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread