Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Run Ibelina, run!!! I don't want Ibee to return to the manor since I don't think Alejandro is mature enough yet. He needs to grow up more as well as gain more power as a Duke so he can protect Ibee better. Being in love is all well & good but feelings alone won't be enough for them to be together.

Dex-chan lover
Elaine was still very much in the right since she did what she did to protect the house and most of all Ibelina's mental well being. She very clearly noticed how mentally fatigued Ibelina had grown. Alejandro very much needs to mature, he's a man child with far too much actual power at his disposal. I seriously hope Ibelina manages to escape his grasp for a year or two to give each other time to mature and come to terms first.

Again i say this.

If this a normal case of noble brat favouring his maid, then it's good for the maid to leave the noble brat.

This case is not normal. Ale is cursed and ostracized by everyone while Ibee is the only one caring him.
this maybe different if the entire duke's household support him.

Alejandro's only mental support is Ibee. Ibee should be around Ale until he is stable and mature.

@Claresilver47

probably correct on normal condition.

You had to force the duke to separate from something that dear to him. Try separating someone with power from what they hold dear vs someone without power. I say it's too late to be justified. Ibee is as both a mental support and "Controler" of Ale already there. Now he will lose both and boy he may finally blow up.

I'm still praising the maid hahahhaha.
But doesn't change the fact she's now fucked lol

Fed-Kun's army
So... how about a little bit of a torture and interrogation scene for Elaine? Seriously, there's no value in keeping someone that does things behind your back and pretending that they're doing you a favor. Should have gotten rid of her long ago and made Ibelina the new head maid if he cared enough.

Double-page supporter
@marsbars
Yeak ikr! Elaine's actions were reasonable yet inappropriate coz the master of the house has the only power to fire/send his workers away. She did it sneakily and behind his back which should have incured her a worse punishment. Oh well this is getting heavy!

Lorenzo giving it to Ibee about how dense she is is the best thing this chapter. No offense to anyone but I freakin hate her denseness to the bone

Dex-chan lover
@meferswift
The way things were happening, Alejandro would've never gotten stable. He would've stayed as obsessed as he is now for Ibe, as was proved every time they showed him around other people despite all the times Ibe said he should socialize.

And on your point about the household being against him... Ever since his curse was lifted, his relation with his house improved a lot and he is oficially the head of that house with enough power to kick his mother out of it. God knows how he managed to though, considering he's a kid with no education, money, power or connections... Tbh, that dukedom should be on the verge of crumbling or being eaten by another noble, but let's ignore that

Double-page supporter
Everything can be resolved if they just make the fmc as his concubine.

@Bramia
Yeah, nothing was gonna happen because Ibee didn't see any reason to educate Alejandro about anything. Instead, she was surprised and can't figure out why the person she has coddled and spoiled is suddenly attached to her.

This actually made it hard for me to ship Ibelina and Alejandro at all, she’s very cruel to leave him the way she did. Like was it that hard to say “hey people are treating me like crap and want me to leave because of your favoritism maybe help me out or don’t act so obvious”?? She didn’t mean any of her promises and was just placating him like a child and I can’t respect her for it at all. What kind of fortitude did she have to even come to this world if she’s going to run away and abandon him. Elaine should be fired for overstepping I don’t care if she thought it was best. And I really wish Alejandro would find some one other than Ibelina and that blonde to fall in love with at this point.

Contributor
I hope he will not find Ibelina.

Elaine did the right thing, even if it hurt Alejandro now, they both need to stay appart for a bit of time, maybe even years.

Alejandro was only thinking of Ibe, stopping his growht, and Ibee didn't like this life anymore, it was extremely stressful for her.

I don't know what to think; I get that the only person to care about Alejandro is Ibelina and that he relies heavily on her for emotional support. He loves her very much because she actually cared about him. I understand where it's coming from, but I dislike the possessiveness and clingy-ness towards her.

I think what makes me upset is that Ibelina can't encourage him to reach out to others. To make friends or try to have small talk. The story might be building up to it, who knows? The knight girl is a potential friend, Lorenzo as well perhaps. However, because of how he's so possessive of Ibelina, he's not trying to get to know anyone else.

Ibelina being the only one that Alejandro listens to is mentally taxing on her. I just hope that the story would try to show that and he'd actually develop a life outside of her.

EDIT:
And you know what? I get that she's a maid and that she can't be talking casually to the now super important Alejandro. But she wants him to live happily right? If she saw that his behavior was a bit problematic, why couldn't she just try to say it? If his wellbeing was her priority, then her losing her job shouldn't matter to her! Or atleast be worth the risk. I think there could be another reason why she's not scolding him anymore but I'm not remembering it.

Dex-chan lover
At least he is aware (Sort of?) the pressure Ibe is facing with all the favoritism that she is getting. Curious what the plan he have is, maybe he will use his power as the new Head of the family (Since he was recently given the succession right by the emperor/king/bastard himself) to give Ibe a proper position or sort.

Dex-chan lover
So people don't forget... Ibelina did tell Alejandro a couple of times to talk and meet new people (example, ch.30)... The problem is Alejandro being a kid and not caring about absolutely anything but owning Ibelina, because it's not like he thinks about what Ibelina wants or prefers... He simply wants to be the only one around her

Users who are viewing this thread