Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Welcome back everyone!

To think, she'd be found this soon. I wonder if our best female supporting chara will have enough words to persuade her to come back?

🙄 I wonder if she’s going to just look the other way and let Ibee go.

No wonder you'll be his best aide Liliana! You did found the woman he likes XD

Aww, I'm kinda disappointed they found her so easily.
I was looking forward to see Ibee starting a new life before she would be found. I wanted to see her trying out different kind of works, look around in the world she reincarnated into, etc...

@marsbars I would think so otherwise this whole thing about her leaving would be rather anticlimactic if it gets resolved this fast.

Aggregator gang
I wanna see Ibelina live a new life and experience new things, but Alejandro keeps getting in the way. I know he's been fucked up by his childhood and the curse but I wish he would somehow see how toxic his actions are.

Contributor
Just let her alone for a single day, please.

And now we can see she is not dense at all, she was just ignoring it.

The rest of the world looks nice, I think it would be fun to see if Ibelina could make it out there. And she’s finally out of that maid outfit.

jak

Contributor
I don't get it. She doesn't want him going down the path to destruction, but him falling for that Princess is what made it happen. To care for his well being so much because she loved his character when she read the novel, it seems weird she would do this. It seems really out of character.

I am trying to understand this. SHe left him in a place with people he despises for his own good, without actually having any conbversation with him because she doesn't want him to have an awful future?

im glad to see more people are also disappointed that they found her so fast. i really wanted to see both of them (alejandro & ibelina) grow without each other and also really wanted that good angst lol

Users who are viewing this thread