Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

I hope she forgets about the novel's story line...She already knows that she changed the original plot. Also that princess did originally break his heart so why doesn't she just go with the flow of things. Of course there will be hardships for her considering the difference in social status but overcoming that together would be quite the adventure for us to read. I'm hopeful.
Thx for the update, your work is much appreciated.

Double-page supporter
I know she's being *really* careful with this commoner-noble relationship, but doesn't she realize that she's also acting like the original protag from the book; pushing away Alejandro and denying his feelings so persistently? Who knows if he's going to go berserk just like how the original story went...

Oh hey, just realized folks here are thinking the same thing. Neat.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad in the original novel version she leaves for a few years - he obviously isn't able to be independent and actually understand what her reasoning is. A maid comes out of nowhere, suddenly cures his curse, and he's willing to go as far as firing a loyal head maid because she's doing her job properly but goes against what he wants. There's no way she can be an equal partner in a relationship with him right now and he has a lot of growing up to do.

Double-page supporter
Would be ironic if she was the one to reject him this time instead of "the original heroine"....

Lol I like how everyone whose commented is thinking nearly the exact same thing. I won’t add my thoughts, because it seems like we’re all in agreement that she’s not too bright right now, and our MC is also as dim as a brick. But this is pretty neat that we’re all on the same page haha

Wow, so much pain in his eyes... Props to the artist! I'm very curious how things will actually progress now

She’s doing exactly what the so-called princess did, by throwing him away😣😣😩😫
If she rejects him now, it’ll be the same ending for him, no?
I hope she gives him a chance, a hope and not leave him in despair(That would be too heartbreaking 😖)

Dex-chan lover
He finally confessed, but that dimwit of an FL will still believe she isn't the ones.
ARGH! I just want her to accept the reality around her and fight for what's rightfully hers after she became the chosen.

Dex-chan lover
She brings up a lot of good points, I really want the others to understand her position in the matter. Word will spread, relations with other nobles would become strained, and many things could go wrong. I hope she explains this all to him.

So nice to see many comments trying to sound how it is indeed will be hard for Ibee as a mere maid to be in relationship with Ale and that a break may actually be good for their 'growth' BUT also about how weird Ibee is acting by leaving Ale without words while knowing how the blonde left Ale in the novel and how it ruins him... The blonde didn't fix his curse (heck the only connection between them is the blonde calling him monster) why does Ibee think there is a possibility that Ale will like her when they meet?? Ofc Ibee is not exactly obliged to be with Ale (if she doesn't like him) she has feelings and freedom too but her reason for leaving is weak and running away like this is a no go. NOW Ale has confessed, I hope Ibee gives a firm response to this (whatever her choice is). Lol, this is long~

It's true that she's rejecting him on a certain way that is the same as the original MC of the story . I don't think She is currently "in love" with this young Duke.

But on another hand, there is no way an unforgivable World of apparences and power would accept a maid as the lover of a Duke. She would be treated by the noblesse as a prostitute, an inferior being, subject as bad rumors. Here her well-being and mental health will be in danger. And that is not even talking about the Duke reputation. He is to dependant at un Scary point to Ibee.

I don't know what will be the answer at this predicament, but I hope everything will be okay.

Supporter
I agree that their relationship would be extremely shaky in that kind of society, and I wouldn't be against the two of them separating as would be realistic. However, I continue to stand by my position that she is handling this whole situation in the worst way she possibly could. It's like going cold turkey on an extreme drug addict

Everything Ibee has done other than the method she chose would be correct in this situation. I really like how this is progressing. Ibee is in the right on many of the points she brings up especially in this time and society. Societal pressure is a scary thing man. Also the ML is to dependent on her. I cant really approve a relationship where he is this obsessive and reliant on her. He needs to learn to stop depending or needing her this much as well as allow her freedom. Many people can make an argument for grooming even if it isn't malicious. Anyhow I can see where Ibee is coming from and Alejandro has some issues he needs to work on owing to his upbringing. Look forward to seeing how this is resolved.

Seriously, her reasoning is sound but her methods are terrible. Explain this stuff him, don't just ghost him. Especially since she knows he's the sort to go launch a rebellion when heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread