Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Al needs a better foothold in society before he can chase her confidently. I get he doesn't wanna separate from her, but he has some growing up to do first

In real life this is basically one of those teacher student scandals. Mentally, they're adult and child--not to mention Alejandro is immature af. Ibee basically treats him as a little brother but it's developing into a sort of romance? I know this'll probably just develop in that way since this is a Shoujo Romance but the pairing kind of bothers me.

i mean ibelina probably sees him as her younger brother but you know, you cannot really take control of what your heart feels. ale sees her as a maid first, grow fond of her and realizes that he loves her because ibelina was the only one who accepted him. i mean you will feel moved by that and that feeling will starts to grow and turn into a love, where you want to live with that person in your entire life. however, since they are living in a society where status is above, i understand why ibelina feels like that. also, the thing i dislike the most in isekai manhwas where the fl goes inside a novel, still thinks about the ml's first love in the novel, like everything has been changed, it's obviously that, that love will change too. but that confession though *internally screaming*

I don't understand why some people still comment that she's really dense. She clearly knows how al feels for her. But ibee was just trying to be oblivious to it because she knows how their society works. Especially that Al just became the Duke and still has a lot to learn. It will surely harm Al if ibee gets in a relationship with him. A duke and a maid? That's so taboo. Ibee's wish is to make al happy not destroy his future. Although what she's doing clearly hurts him but it will save al's future. They might not become together right now but surely in the future there will be a way for them to be together.

ok one hand i want the ship other... i kinda get y she might not view him romantically...and kinda want a platonic thing or family relationship for them.... guess ill have to c how it unfolds....

Y R U STILL REFERENCING THE NOVEL WHEN UVE LIVED WITH HIM FOR WHAT 5 YRS? NIMROD! DUNCE! DINGBAT! IMBECILE! TROGLODYTE!

Lilianaaa ;-; you're the only one in this webtoon that i can consistently like

Fed-Kun's army
now that he said the magic word i hope she won't do something foolish like reject him....she has some feeling for him as well but if she reject him just because "he is destined to be with someone greater" than someone need to slap her because she just did what that bitch Eleonora did...breaking his heart

Dex-chan lover
this is meant to be a nice scene and yet people ruin it with hateful comments... really?

Users who are viewing this thread