Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Well, at this point I think it's kinda obvious that there's a few hints that imply Ibelina is something like a illegitimate princess from the other country before get possessed by Korean girl. After everything is brought into light they will have a happy marriage. Fin

Oh im screaming for my boy
Break my heart why dont you 😭😭😭
We have a confession! But at so much heartache!

Dex-chan lover
But I refuse...

Hah! I can kind of see it going that way but I could be wrong, since there's that other manhua that ended up with the main lead actually noticing things and accepting that it's fine to change the story she knows.
That aside, looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@pokanikuman Or Ibelina will end up with the sexy latino gardener, and he will end up with the cute knight...cause I really like the latino hunk and the female knight is just too cute!

@personbelowme i think your definition of latino, someone from central or south america, is skewed. Just because someone is dark-skinned doesn't make them a latino, they might be from italy for all we know!

LOL i dunno if I like this development. I was hoping for Ibelina to gain some sense of identity outside of Alejandro. And vice versa.

LMAO I’m dying over these comments y’all are too much. I feel like I’m not the only one hate reading this but at this point I feel my brain cells fizzling I’m gonna have to drop it. Maybe I’ll come back when the final chapters have released to see if the author has developed better writing skills.

@plasmafruit Same, I'm getting annoyed at this point, but I want to know what kind of dumb reaction Ibelina is going to have after this chapter so I'm looking forward to the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing how incredibly dumb she is always lets me loose some brain cells :x XD

Awwww Alejandro!!!! So help me if she still pushes him away, I’m gonna reach in and slap her silly till she comes to her senses!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
I'm about to be reincarnated in her character just to fix things for her, holy cow how can someone be this dense.

I know that Ibee sympathizes with Al, but I don't think she really understands the pain she freed him from. It's not something you just...forget. What, did she expect him to move on with his life and in five years be like "Oh yeah, whatever happened to that maid that cared for me and broke my unbreakable curse?" She's like Charlotte from five disciples, she basically became this guy's personal Jesus Christ, but expects him to easily move on and forget about her

Users who are viewing this thread