Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Well yeah that was actually easy, just told everyone she's the one who lift the curse, tho it might make her will have an annoying life being investigated by King.

Honestly i thought we'll see both become independent but it's that easy to find her, im dissapointed tbh and he's still like a baby... (i still find Alejandro is so annoying) agree that this relationship looks unhealthy.

Contributor
Nononono, we definitely can't go right away with these two together, it would ve a disaster.

She was already feeling bad before for many reasons, it would only be worse now.
They both need to be a long time alone, not seeing the other.

Alejandro put too much pressure on her, still isn't a man, is obsessive and will not change if he stay with her.
Ibee was already trashtalked by most of the staff, didn't enjoyed her life anymore and it would only be worse if she accept him right now, it could even be dangerous for her life.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think he'd actually catch up to her that quick, but let's see how it goes
Thanks for the chapter!

Ibelina in the beginning: I feel so sad for Alejandro who was abandoned by his love! I will cure him of his curse and try to make him happy.
Ibelina now: Well, I cured him. TiMe To AbAnDoN hIm!

Nah I actually understand Ibelina leaving. Alejandro is too dependent on her emotionally for being there for him when nobody was and curing him. Also he has some obsessive tendencies.

tbh i want them to be apart for a little while. it'll be healthy for alejandro to become more independent and for ibe to live for herself for a change.

I can feel Ale frustration.
Ibe is completely brainwashed by the head maid.
If she said she's leaving bc she want her independence n experience then fine.
It's frustrating when she keep saying she's a mere maid. (Y'know that can be change and become everything you want to be)

Double-page supporter
awww
so no isekai fuckery?
I thought for sure she would get away and make reversi in some town to be discovered and make money of her modern world knowledge

For what i see in my perspective,here what a reason ibelina do this :
1. Ibelina know Alejandro depends too much on her
2. she is reincarnated,and she following the Novel that she know,and she thinking what she do could change the whole Story,so she Run away and Alejandro can found with protagonist from the Novel
3. and she is right,she is a commoner ,Alejandro image will destroyed if he fall in love with his maid,so She doing it

on other ,why Alejandro want to keep Abe ,cause she is the only one loving him and care about him with full heart when he still cursed,for almost 10 years,and she is the reason curse Lifted ,by letting Alejandro Fall in Love ,thats why Alejandro cant let her go

Now when I'm on evil side of sound logic their romance is quite irritating
Firing his head maid was a real dick move, aint it

Ibee I understand your concern.. but seriously girl you two are perfect for each other! Not to mention the fact that you are one hell of an amazing human being! And you both love each other so much! Just marry him and conquer the world by his side. This dude needs you! If it wasn't for you he wouldn't have survived this far or expanded his world so much! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’Œ

Why do this comment section seems like a philosiphycal descussion about some deep topic of life? ๐Ÿ˜…
Chills guys we will surely have our happy ending and romantic moment but for now we have to enjoy the struggle and drama of love , so take a seat and some popcorn and enjoy the show ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ

Ibee is in a dilemma right now. I hope she can figure it out the best course of action. Besides I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda agree with ibelina and head maid, she can marry Ale but her commoner origin wouldn't leave her. This kind of society would ostracised her wherever she attend a ball and Ale standings as noble would take a nose dive. If she was taken as concubine, that was okay but if suddenly she becomes the wife of the most powerful noble next to royalties, other nobles would go nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread