Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Hiatus when we're so close to love triangle? i can see Diego will be close to the FL, ah well....

This woman wishing for ale to be with the princess 🤦 has if he didn't become mad after being rejected.

Aggregator gang
A hiatus???

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

:C

Aggregator gang
She still thinks the world she is living a novel's world?
She said she would stop Alejandro if he ever wanted to start a rebellion (not that he will though lol), but here she is, be a maid and cleaning all day in a castle somewhere far away in 3 years? How will she stop him?
Hiatus... I hate this word

Author just gonna make FL so retarded so any redemption arc gonna be a good redemption arc no matter how shitty she resolve the whole things

Former female knight becoming a slave, check
Fat old nobleman, check
execute, when

@ghusjil
Man, that prince is totally gonna order Ibee punished for that feather isn't he. Chekov's gun usually doesn't fail me.

guess who's gonna take the bullet after getting ordered to protect her?

Here I am getting myself exciting for Ibee meeting the crown prince and how is he going to fall for her, and I got hit by the end of season1 and God knows when the season 2
Thank you for the chapter

@marsbars
"but the age gap. . ."

EPOjo3bU0AU4THw

don't tell me the author will follow the prince's route to fall in love with the retarded MC too? I really hope he doesn't do that

three fucking years omg i feel so bad for lily like imagine training as a knight and having to become a maid for 3 years & also this was a very underwhelming season 1 finale. im so sorry but i find myself getting more and more irritated with new chapter releases, i wish ibelina would grow a brain

Poor Liliana, wasting her years of training just like that.

I hope you'll get your brain back next season Ibee!!

Dex-chan lover
... last chapter is better season end point. This feels like a season starter.

@ReviitZ nah, but he most likely will eventually make the connection between the Duke and her. Expect much bullshit when that happens.

Dex-chan lover
@ReviitZ That would be too much already, but unfortunately I could see it happening with this author. Perhaps something will happen to the prince and Ibelina will heal him with her powers. That would most certainly result in her getting captured by the royals. She would be idiotic enough to do it, for sure. In fact she would be stupid enough to spill her secrets just after some questioning if the prince recognises her and wonders why she's now working in the boondocks.

Users who are viewing this thread