Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Group Leader
no TT !!! season 2 please coming soon!!^^ I can't wait to look Alejandro and Ibelina together>.<

Dex-chan lover
@Axkmint Please! That's actually something I'd love to see!

@TheDragonLord The most important thing in a story isn't to be coherent but interesting... And this got incredibly boring

Supporter
"Very good friends" You keep believing that, Ibelina. There's no way Liliana doesn't secretly despise you for forcing here to be there working as a maid instead of a knight.

jak

Contributor
@Krobelus

Which is weird considering the prince guy doesn't actually get introduced until halfway through the novel. It makes no sense that he would be the male lead and not Alejandro.

Aggregator gang
I think the problem I and a lot of people have is that the plot went a route that both feels a little forced and lacking in drama. Okay, she doesn't want to cause him problems forcing a relationship she's personally invested in. Then why force this longtime separation and risk everything playing out like the book? Even if he just has a passing crush on her, what reason does she have to believe he won't start a rebellion over the hero and heroine's romance? It seems like she's just waiting on her hands for things to go wrong, and it's boring to watch her remove herself from relevancy.

From a writing perspective, it just seems more interesting to have them confirm their feelings and try to work out their relationship in this rigid and highly politicized culture. We know it's going to happen, so why force this interim?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! That was a pretty big time skip made me think I missed a chapter

I kinda hate how they degrade a loyal and dignified knight into a maid all because Lily’s going to be kicked out if she returned to the estate w/o Ibelina.

Anyway since season 1 has ended, all I can say is the series is great in the beginning but the characters continue to be one dimensional with little to no growth. With how season 1 ended abruptly, and the frequent timeskips, I don’t think the author has any clear process/ plot of how everything will unfold properly either.

Double-page supporter
Imagine devoting your life to being a proud knight, and eventually becoming a lowly maid and also being assigned to protect a dumbass maid.

Surprised with how season 1 concluded. But I guess I shouldn’t be upset since is didn’t end with a major cliffhanger.

While commoner and royal relationships were rare in the past, I find this forced separation a bit contrived.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to season 2 that ends with a happy "I do."

@marsbars
Weren't they only 5 years apart at most? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I might be mistaking it with other series.
He was just extra small and fragile under the curse. As they are getting older, their age gap will be less and less an issue, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Poor female knight. turned into a common maid cause of the selfishness of a retarded favored maid of your lord, lol.

Dex-chan lover
what about Lily's knight skills theres no way she's been able to work as a maid and practice being a knight, I feel sorry for her the most

Users who are viewing this thread