Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
@luckpack

Read the promotional webtoon for the novel. He's actually not a shota.

https://m.blog.naver.com/dncbooks/221318464086

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting for the update on this thank you so much NASS!!!

I see little duke is still more on the tsun side UwU

Can't wait for our power heroine to bring him closer to the light!

Well, he needs time to adjust, I don't blame him be chronical ill, you just kinda give up hope of becoming better.
He is probably full of questions and feeling insecure, now.
I am saying that because I am also the grumpy type when I am insecure, lol

Actually, if think back to when Eleonora first met him as a child, it isn't too fathom why he has a strong negative reaction to Ibelina's effect on weakening the curse. He had a back experience with the people that's said to be able to lift the curse, and likely associates Ibelina having some ulterior motives if she's also one that supposedly can lift the curse.

Definitely not the powers of a side character, definitely a protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Just what caused this curse anyway? I'm inclined to think it happened as a result of him being starved for love, leading into a vicious cycle.

In which case, some simple affection from a made helped clear things up. I always knew headpats were the best.

Aggregator gang
@Psychronia: no, it's stated in the earlier chapters of the manhwa that the curse was placed on the empire's imperial family by the king of the neighbouring country when he was executed.
but the current emperor did something to pass the curse from his son to Alejandro since duke Vel Laviti (Alejandro's family) is a relative of the imperial family

Users who are viewing this thread