Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
LAKSDJFH MY UPDATESSSSSS BLESS YOU PEOPLE omg I was just effusing about this series to my mother last night because I wanted updates so badly. QvQ

Group Leader
So I guess the reason he doesn't want her touching him, especially now, is because he thinks he's transmitting the curse to her?

Double-page supporter
Little boy, momma’s gon have to slap some sense into you lol. You get better suddenly and you slap the person next to you and tell them to leave? Well, at least he knows he’s a “master” of the house. He’s got that attitude down lmao

Fed-Kun's army
i'm happy for him but i also want to smack him lmao DON'T BE RUDE TO THE ONE PERSON KIND TO YOU

Meo

Double-page supporter
So...she wishes it and it happens? Can he grant wishes? Is it one of those things where once he begins to feel, he starts to heal?

Group Leader
I don't get it...
Recently, manhwas have strange characters...
I don't mean strange as "cursed" or "magical" or "obnoxious"... I mean not human-like, with personalities that rapidly change to be plot-convenient.

I understand that this young master won't confide, accept or trust people easily because of how he has been treated...
BUT! He clearly accepted her, at least a bit, as he asked for her to be his personal maid.
And he also briefly tried to ask for forgiveness.
Now, he just discovered that her touch might actually heal his curse, and he freaks out and dismisses her?
Why? What the hell? That's completely out of character!!!
He doesn't seem to do so to the doctor who sees him, so why kick her out when it actually works.
It's almost like he doesn't want the curse to be lifted, but his past actions completely invalidate this theory.
Or maybe he's afraid and doesn't want change, but that's also not true, or he wouldn't have asked for her to be his maid...

I don't get it, it's a dumb out of character reaction to create fake bullshit drama in a story that already has plenty of it and doesn't really need more.

@aFFi I think it still works within the context of his personality. He is super suspicious and warry of anyone hence why it took him so long to even apologize and get closer to her. Then when she suddenly somehow in his eyes helped him see it only made his suspicious nature shoot back up. He hadent accepted her completely yet and this only reinforced that he should be wary even if it is a good thing for him. Hes afraid of change since nothing has ever changed in his life.

Supporter
Is the medicine actually causing the curse? I wonder how he started taking it, if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread