Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

how old was ibelina when she transmigrated? she is so silly... i wouldn't want to say anything bad about her, but once she left ale, wouldn't it have been nice if she did something more than working as a maid in another house? she is in another world! wouldn't it be normal and great if she traveled and visited every single place in this world? wouldn't it?
i just can't imagine a 21rst century girl deciding to do something like that. it would be so, so, so incredibly wonderful if she did more things!
thank you for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid Ibee! Just let Margo have her just rewards. Let her learn from her naivety. It's not like she will die from being scolded. If the matter about the quality of your work is being brought up to your supervisor, then and only then you defend yourself. Not right now! You're not supposed to be there in the first place.

This feels very forced in order to make her interact with the crown prince.

Thank you so much for the chapter! ♡♡♡ I'm so glad for another update, I love this story and was worried the translation stopped.

@flowwa a i dont think she has the means to travel, she was just a maid, not to mention , a young beautiful girl traveling alone in medieval times ? Thats a really bad idea :D

Oh come on, you are supposed to be in your mid-20s yet you still pull shit like this, Ibelina? Urgh.

Thanks for the update, though!

Oh wow it's been so long since I've read this story. So glad to see Season 2 is out! Be careful Ibelina! There's too many creeps here.

Thank your for translating this!

ADK

The Winged Hussars are coming down the mountainside to kill this heathen in next chapter!

I would just go back and tell the other girl what is happening and where is her. Then let those two handle the way they want it. Because they foolish I can't be at danger.... Does ibelina think she can handle it?

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back, Ibee. As smart as ever, I see. Don't cause others too much trouble now.

Did anyone else let out a sigh of relief when it turns out the maid was just being scolded?

anyone having issues with the image TT I cannot load anything but black space in between

ex-excuse me... take your hands off her

@Banhchuoi ever since mangarock went down more people have been using mangadex and the site exploded. So tomorrow they will the updating the site for about 4 hours. After that it should be all good!

Why there are so many negative comments about Ibee? If you don't like this story please find something else to read : ( i'm happy that they continue to translate this comic

Why are u guys hating on ibelina? Ibelina is just trying to be responsible since she was the one who cleaned the room

Users who are viewing this thread