Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
So he's a thief and he's into women who have lovers. Fuck this Prince, actually trash human being. He just had to take a necklace from a mere maid when he is the fucking Prince of a whole fucking kingdom. NTR POS.

Contributor
God, the stealing your shit so you're forced to interact with me trope is one of my least favorite, it pisses me off so much. I get he's a prince while she's a maid but still don't just fucking stand there and be a doormat while someone walks away with something valuable that belongs to you.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking idiot. He'll be gone tomorrow. Just take the day off and stay in your room! I know Ibee has never been too bright, but the past few chapters demonstrated how she lost all her braincells.

Lol I love how there are lots of comments practically cursing on the MC it's refreshing 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the MC got less and less intelligent in the last 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she do nothing when that guy creep his hand into her maid uniform to reach that necklace?
WTF. Some of these events really make me want to bang my head into a wall.

Ibee's so f'ing stupid that it's starting to hurt now. Here we have a case of being slightly hungry vs going up against an a-hole of a Crown Prince. Yeah, let's risk getting caught...

I just hope that Aljendro arrives soon and we can finally end this stupid charade that the female lead has been pulling for over 3years now.

@Ruruskadoo unfortunately, in most of these scenarios, precisely because he's a tyrannical prince not only does he have the power of life or death over her, but he could do a whole lot worse than simply have her killed given how corrupt this society appears to be (remember—the despicable act the Emperor got away with untouched—the same is likely true of the crown prince. Imagine what might happen to some lowly maid for attacking him for any reason. Chances are, besides si ply raping her on the spot, he could strangle her or worse, have her dragged off to be his sex slave and no one would refuse). It's all fucked, but logically consistent with the story. The author(s) and artist(s) are just underplaying the dark fantasy romance elements that are clearly present.

I don't think that she's a doormat. More, she's terrified of real dangers (plus, she is afraid of what he could do if she resists).

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how people are mad toward the MC because she didn't resist the crown prince. What do you guys want? The MC gets beheaded because le majeste?

Do people not realize she is a MAID, therefore being a commoner? The prince is goddamn royalty, he can kill who he pleases, especially if it is a commoner. He doesn't even have to kill Ibee, he can torture or rape her. No one would move a finger if the prince were to as well.

She keeps giving opportunities for the prince to mess with her, like going out of her way to give fruit to Lily because she thought she would hungry lol Ibelina, Lily can take care of herself!

She was told to hide for just one day, but decided to be stubborn yet again, and poof. This happened. All of Lily's sacrifices for her are wasted, poor Lily!
🤦🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
"Don't get caught by the prince anymore!"
"Got it! Go and get caught by the prince immediately. "

giphy.gif

Funny that people are mad at people who are mad at ibee. I still love the story I just hate this one stupid thing like u just had to sit still for LITERALLY ONE DAY but she's like "What can go wrong?" My girl he's a PRINCE and you're just a MAID literally ANYTHING could go wrong! Why do authors always resort to making the MC more stupid than before to create drama?? She wasn't dumb before but now..

Users who are viewing this thread