Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Thanks for trans.

And... BOOOO Ibee was okay at first, but now I kinda just wanna rip my eyes out. The circumstances make sense, and maids can't really have a backbone. I just want Ibee to be more assertive.

Thanks for the update. I'm surprised... at the number of people hating on Ibee on the necklace issue. Need I remind everyone that her current status is a MAID and the one who took her necklace is an actual PRINCE? The latter can do ANYTHING he wants BECAUSE he HAS the highest authority there. Not even Ibee's boss can stop him if he remotely does anything terrible towards Ibee.

What she DID do wrong though isn't listening to Lily. Gurl, you were ALMOST assaulted the night before! Just because the guy says he won't touch a woman reminiscing about her OLD lover (again, emphasis on Diego's own words which like he said this chapter, could change his mind). The current events could have been avoided if she pretended to be sick for one day, just one day. Stay in their room. If it was an excuse that she was sick, Lily is generally allowed to check up on her WHILE she's working and delivering her meals

So basically the longer she's away from Alejandro the more this manhwa's rating will go down. 😂My god it has already been years lmao. I feel so bad for Alejandro...

Next chapter
Alejandro will finally visit Ibee, thus the reunion-while-Ibee-is-hanging-laundry scene.

I would have fuckin' beaten him up.
That red head bitch. ( I'm talkin' about the crown prince)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! The idiocy of this girl is getting to me!!! Somebody give me some good news please?!?!?!?! Anything?! Like the prince will get cursed instead of our precious Alejandro or the king, his father, dying a gruesome death?! Or the heroine getting punted across the pond and never to show her cursed face again?! Or the MC finally growing a brain?! Anybody?!?! Please?!?!?

Omg yayy thx for translating, ughhh HES getting on my nerves I can’t believe he’d steal her necklace :(

It's the plot alright. Even if we all donated our braincells to Ibee, if the author wants the prince to be attracted to her or find her, then he would. 😑 COS ITS THE PLOT!! THE AUTHOR WANTS IT TO HAPPEN!

Well it kinda makes sense as to why he would fall for her since she took Elenora's place and he enjoys stealing girls and necklace apparently. But that aint gonna work here cause he's fodder in this story.

"It's perfectly reasonable for Ibee to act like that, he's a prince, that's just how it is... don't mind the fact she acted completely differently to Ale even though he was also a higher ranking person over her."
The mental gymnastics to make Ibee not seem dumb is amazing.

Maybe the prince recognize the necklace and maybe he had some plans in mind to make Ale pissed off or something. But one thing for sure.... Kinda dislike that Ibee is freaking dumb to not read between the lines....

She shouldhave smashed his head with the bottle of wine in the last chapter. What a piece of shit that prince is.

I can't find the right words to express my dislike in English so I will say it in Spanish:
Pinche vato puerco! Me caen de la verga los monos machistas, culeros y engreídos! Quién se cree el hijo de puta, con su pinche familia real pendejada! A la verga el pelos de elote!

GRRRRR...This female lead is annoying me. I’m sorry. I just can’t. Ibee used to be different, but now she’s....sighhh.

Users who are viewing this thread