Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Group Leader
What a fucking dick! Ibee obviously cannot say anything because she's a maid, so he gets away being a thief to something CLEARLY valuable both materiality and being attached to memories of a "supposed" lover of hers. Had this dick behavior had a history of success? Jesus, I have this prince.

😁😁I love reading this every week. It just continues getting worse, and I love it everytime. 😁😁

Also, I’m so glad that there are actually people with common sense in this comment section. There is literally nothing else Ibellina can do. Stop hating on her and hate on the one who actually deserves it. Like that piece of scum of a prince. And it was a good thing she left. It gave Alejandro time to grow up and be independent. And yes she can be dumb, but she’s far from being the dumbest, and she’s written to be very human.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou I can give you a -sort of- answer, but only read it if you really want to know
From up to where I know, nothing really on the scale of "divine punishment" happens to royal family yet. Ibee isn't a character from the original story. I mean, yeah like Ibee said she could of been one of those background characters that you never hear or see since they isn't any physical writing of her on any of the stories pages.. However, the character/person she is now or however you want to say it, was created for her specifically. Think of it like this, out of all the places or people she could of reincarnated into..it wasn't a love rival, nobles daughter, or female lead... It was a maid that was practically down the hall from the ML(not that the maid was originally there in the first place). She also isn't just a "lowly maid" either and when it's actually quite funny when it's revealed that she isn't...

If Ibee pissed you off this chapter. I'd tell ya to buckle up she only get worse in the bone-headed decision making part.

@codydub03
"If Ibee pissed you off this chapter. I'd tell ya to buckle up she only get worse in the bone-headed decision making part. "
ooooh boy, really? Ok, I think I'm just going to drop it now and save myself the facepalming and headache.

Fed-Kun's army
@PetiteTacos Ehh, I guess is should clarify... It's more of bad decisions on her part because of the simple fact that she still thinks that "the novels on track for the heroine and her ML to fall in love" Once she gets passed that stage and accept things for how they are she's still a dense woman but not like in this chapter.

I know the prince is a dick. We've confirmed that chapters ago. But Ibe is just downright dumb... Lily gave you that advice for a good reason and she has her personal experience as a knight backing her up!!!!

I can't take it. Not even seeing Alejandro wreck things up in the next chapters can hold me down. Dropped

Man this stupid MC
Lily told you to stay still so just stay still
I have enough dense stupid MC after I finish this one

I don't really get why people are calling Ibee stupid, she was pretty rational and used the servant's corridor (that only servants use because "noble" people don't like seeing servants around) to go get some food 'cause she was hungry. What was she supposed to do? Sit and starve in her room? Even just ignoring the fact that she would normally be told of for lazing (since Lily is covering for her it's fine), she doesn't need to sit in one place. Normally a prince does not rush into a servants corridor (ever). He especially does not do so to look for a maid he met once, doesn't know the name of and just wants to tease. That's just the comic plot causing hi to do that, she was right to think he wouldn't see her if it was more realistic.

i'm fuming for ibee her necklaceeeeeeee

DONG PRINCE STRIKES AGAIN I'M LITERALLY SO FRUSTRATED GET YOUR NECKLACE BACK

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Lily, she really has her work cut out for her (being a knight must've been so much easier).

Prince is a jerkwad thief. Ibelina is as dense as ever (but can't blame her for going out to get food when she's hungry).

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 and that is why I am saying that it is far to convenient and a god or something would make sense. But mostly if such a thing is the case (what I dont know but always annoys me), then it is always more then annoying that this god or whatever never does something. In that regard I liked the Potion manga/story where the goddess does SOMETHING.

Therefore I will see what happens in the future and that this asshole royal family gets what they deserve.

Ahhhhhh.... I missed our ML so much. Ibee is right... so handsome. I feel refreshed by just looking. (BTW I know that ML is more of the passionate type, but his visuals are clearly the cool and refreshing type. Esp. his eyes...)

Oh god I HATE THE PRINCE SO MUCH wtf i hate this kind of men in stories who can't hear a "no", and then start the plot "bleh bleh bleh u are the only woman who dares to reject me bleh bleh "

Users who are viewing this thread