Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Group Leader
"Do I have to acknowledge the story has changed..." It seems like she secretly knew, but was just refusing to see it. Maybe to prevent her from having hope and then being hurt? I can't hate her for being so dense apparently.

Hay como se tira al drama la protagonista!!!! Amiga date cuenta que te quiere !! ❤️

Omg he's so fucking cute!
Thank you for releasing a chapter so soon after the last one!!!!!

Omg can't wait to see them return to his estate >////<

I wonder what stupid action she will do to deny that she changed the story this time.

@Yabaibunni yeah besides the social difference is very broad, she would have a hard time marrying him... And then we have the scum prince and the bitch princess that they will put themselves in the middle 🙄🙄🙄

We still don't know about Ibelina's origins. I'm not sure but I think they mentioned that a princess was kidnapped or something. Maybe it was her and she'd be able to marry alejandro after we know her background

Holy. This chapter just made me realized that she has been treating the characters of the novel not as actual human beings with feelings. She's been with them for years, yet she treats them like inanimate objects that move to fit the novel. Jesus christ, Ale deserves more.

Double-page supporter
Woman, just accept his love.... and then start a revolution or something to legitimize your relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
@SummerK Thats happens in every single manhua/manhwa that got those settings....They always get afraid that they will change the story even when the ML shows how much he loves the MC

Dex-chan lover
"The story might have changed"

Lady, you simply existing changed the story. The amount of mental gymnastics she's doing to justify her actions is Olympic-tier.

Dex-chan lover
"Do I have to acknowledge the story has changed..."

YES

Users who are viewing this thread