Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@sugascute I know right! About time she finally excepted it and can finally be with him. Or at least I hope so. Who knows what in the world is going to happen in the next few chapters.

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Hmm so those years apart actually did some good for their relationship cuz now Ibe is actually catching some feelings for Ale now.

Double-page supporter
Alright if Ibee rejects him again imma throw my phone

ML being honest with his feelings from the get go is the only good part of this entire arc. This shit is going beyond dumb at this point.

If she rejects him again, it better be the end of her feelings for him for good and not some stupid excuse to go into another nonsense arc.

How many reincarnater/transmigration manga has the fl become a regular old commoner maid? I think so many people are forgetting the fact that Ibee is a lowly maid. It's okay for reincarnated fls in other stories to fall in love with a duke cause they're usually nobles, secretly nobles, or holy maidens, etc etc. It's not that Ibee doesn't want to believe the plot has changed, she's too afraid to believe the plot has changed. She's too afraid to have hope. It's inconceivable for a duke to have a happy ending with a maid. To her, it's inconceivable for Ale to be genuinely in love with her, a random insignificant side character.

I love men who cry and are emotionally available cause aaah, that's HOT

Alejandro is one of the best male leads because the story gives a legit reasoning why he's so attached to Ibelina while recognizing how unhealthy it is by separating them. The only thing were Liliana's reports, he didn't restrict Ibelina's feelings and freedom so I'm okay with that (plot wise)

tbh im still a little bitter about how she thought the story would still go the same way as it did in the novel she read it shouldve been obvious that it would change but theres no point in stressing over it now

I mean if i had read a novel and then i was reincarnated as a knight or butler in that novel then id probably end up crushing on the female lead and trying to make her fall in love with me instead of making the story go as it did.

Users who are viewing this thread