Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Judging from the other comments, I'm not the only one that's sick of the FL's drama... If she doesn't get her act straight, I'm dropping this. Ugh.

On a more positive note, Ale is finally back in the picture!

I am really hoping that Ibelina is actually a noble, if not its gonna be super hard for them to be together 😅

I'm getting more and more angry with Dumbelina. I mean, there is a limit with how dense you can be!

Standout character in this chapter goes to... Ale’s tears!
I love the moment when the FL acknowledge that the world they’re in is completely different from what it originally was... it’s almost always a big turning point In the story so I’m excited to see if Ibe is gonna change... or nah.... sigh ........

I kind of agree with comments that are annoyed with how dense Ibelina is. But I think we also need to consider that she went into the book thinking she just wanted to save Ale and show him care and love. Maybe she wasn't prepared for this development and cannot handle that the book is changing and how Ale feels for her. Maybe it's unreal for her since she already knows the "reality" that should've happened.

Anyway, I also wish she will start to fight for their love as much as Ale is fighting for them. Because Ale deserves someone who won't run away, from now on. Just make it official already, you guys! And kiss!

So much hate >_< I get that her behavior is frustrating but as she just said "I thought that when I disappeared the story would continue normally". This assumption mustn't be necessarily wrong. Ibe already admitted her growing feelings in the previous chapters but realized 1.) that she is a maid (status difference), 2.) that she is an inserted side character i.e. possibility that she just ends up getting transferred back to her world and 3.) as it is often an issue with those types of stories that the former readers have either a hard time assimilating with the world as an actual person and/or that they are afraid to disrupt the world because irredeemable damage could occur.
Also, with all the stuff (be it gossip, expectations, ...) thrown at her in a short amount of time, I guess everybody would need to catch a break.

the FL behavior is.... typical oblivious to her own feelings, it's getting old and annoying. At least the ML is agressive tho eventough Alejandro isn't all that interesting as ML.

Props to @Momohana & @Honeybeaubie

I agree with both of you Ibe got a side character and a commoner role combo what do you expect? She still has to abide by the laws of the world shes in. Its not like she got the villaness role (noble bloodline) or the protag's role (even if she were a commoner she wouldve at least had plot amour). She got the COMMONER role, remember, that role allows any royal/noble who feels shes getting to arrogant/cocky and trying to seduce Ale to imprison and/or kill her. Nothing much a dead Ibe can do can she?

Ale cries so much x_x; I do like it when ML's show their emotions and have a good cry, but I'm worried for ML's hydration levels

Liliana, why do you ask a question you know the answer to? 🙃

Not only he mature physically but also with his mindset like he's no longer being pushy anymore im A PROUD MOM

Don’t worry. I didn’t need that heart anyways. Who cares if it’s in a million useless pieces. No problem. Totally fine. 💔😭

(Thanks for the update!)

Users who are viewing this thread