Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

I'm happy at the fact that he is matured now. He's not just irrationally chasing after her and obsessing over her. Anyway looking forward on how he plans to make ibee a noble lady. Honestly speaking she can look the part.

Thanks for the chapter. I feel that the 3 years were not wasted, the duke and Ibel were able to process their feelings separated and allowed the duke to establish his rule first.

So what's next? There are still a freaking huge gap in social standing between FL and ML. How is author going to resolve this issue?
I wish there won't be something like "power of love will solve everything!"

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she's not trying to follow the novel's plotline anymore? I guess that's progress.

I'm sure she'll find a way to surprise us with something even stupider, though.

I liked this chapter XD
I think she had already realised that she shouldnt have run away but just hearing her admit her mistake made me feel good. There're rarely any people who do that

Finally! She's realized her mistake. I hope she thinks about her actions from now on, lol. And it's so good to see Alejandro so mature and taking an even more active role in their relationship. I'd love to have him if he were real!

Hmmm could Alejandro just buy/get her a nobility tittle or something? Wasn't that a thing?

Contributor
Well, not the best arc, but now both Ibee and Alejandro act more like adults, and this arc was useful to introduce Diego, who will be one of the antagonist in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread