Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh so happy she realizes it has been foolish to obsess over the book story at this point and so great she is open more to our Duke boy

Double-page supporter
YES GIRL GO WITH THE FLOW!! Marry this boy and live a happy life

dense ibee has finally cracked a lil :D good job keep it up and go w the flow PLS ty for the update!!

She finally developed some sense and now that she has it realized, guess there's only room for conflicts from Diego and maybe someone else to keep the plot going.

I'm kinda tired of seeing these Sun/Moon metaphors in general, because never does the moon conquer the sun for all it's charm. But It's just me.

Thank you for the chapter!
I hope she sticks to her resolution of going with the flow and stop caring about the original plot/story.

Lily is such a fkng champ. Sincerely she became the maid of a dense af kind of dumbass Ibee. Alejandro best give her all the rewards after all this. 😅

Does Ibelina realize how dangerous Diego is? She has no power to stop him, he could so easily force a relationship on her or even worse rape her...

Let me guess this time heroine of the novel will fall in love with Alejandro since she only cares about a pretty face. 😏

That's right, Ibee. Just go with the flow.
Stop thinking about the heroine who only cares about is a pretty face. That girl doesn't deserve Alejandro!
In the first place she was one of the cause of Alejandro's sufferings. 😒

She really should have noticed...
I wonder what the plan is to get her to become a lady? The education is a part of it, but I want to know the original plan of Diego hadn't shown up

Users who are viewing this thread