Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa.. wow... he really loves her. I can’t wait for the competition to appear. Lol. Thank you so much!

@MajWinters sometimes its easy to miss the most obvious clues, esspecially when its happening to you and you have a completely different mindset to everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
@Mary267ojou I notice that the other chapters say like "Vol 2" or "Vol 1", but this one doesn't. Is that fixable on mangadex or does that require re-uploading the chapter?

i just wanna all of a sudden be there.. heres how it would go
*poof* (i appear on the carriage)
*shoves those love birds together*
story over.
thank you for listening to my ted talk
<3~

He's like, so now you can't keep using that against me lol
Thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
"What Duke who is crazy enough to marry a commoner maid?"
Oh, he's crazy alright. Hella crazy for you! Orz

i don't mind ibelina being clueless abt the whole situation. she just seems to really look out for al and seemed to really treat herself as nothing but a commoner and a maid, nothing less and nothing more and it's a bit understandable to think that she couldn't have ever dreamed to become a noble or even become someone worthy to be a duchess much less bc yeah, in these times, these are really far off goals. it's the impossible dream for people. Kudos to Al for being a little shit and really holding on to her tho.

thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
His behavior is still super creepy, but at least he's (SLOWLY) learning to accept Ibelina as she is.

Its about god damn time. 😂

I swear to god, I hope she isn't dense enough to misinterpret THIS.

Dex-chan lover
Bought her the title?! Geez, he must have paid a country and a half to the royal family to give Ibee the title of Duchess. Forget about rumors, there's gonna be a full blown gossip and speculations circulating wildly throughout the nobles circles.

Users who are viewing this thread