Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Ah, i forgot you could buy noble status, afterall it's usually a wealthy merchant who does it. Not a duke buying one for a girl he likes!

I'm sure the 'real' noble women and even some of their servants will look down on her for it, but as long as she doesn't care about making noble friends and integrating into noble society, she'll be fine.

Group Leader
She will get look down as per usual. Coz 'it's not a real noble' kinda shit. But eh, if you behave properly and be smart about it nobody give a fuck. You're Duchess after all.

Fed-Kun's army
She gonna become rick
"YOUR BOOS DONT HURT ME IVE SEEN WHAT MAKES YOU CHEER"

I swear, what is Lily trying to do here. Keep sneaking up here, tempting us to ship her with MC instead. Stop looking at her with a face like that.

I have to ask. I feel like with a lot of these novels we have heroines that are driven and intelligent. But they internalize the dumbest things of their new life, ex. "I'm just a commoner". Its one thing to act that out when necessary but why do authors have the heroines internalize this bs.

Hate those times where the mc is just as dense that you're like O_O WTH. It's so obvious that annoys a litle. She says 'They could at least give me a hint' Darling, It's writting all over them, just use your eyes, ears and your common sense, they don't have to spell it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread