Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

@zz2000 Oh, I see. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I just went back to reread the part where she encounters Alejandro (end of chapter 39, beginning of chapter 40). When she introduces herself, she calls herself a hostage of the empire and immediately afterwards, the ladies she's with start gossiping about her. The first one says that Elenora "always uses the 'hostage' story on others and it works like a charm every time..." The other responds "She's a hostage in name only. After all, she's now an honored guest whe even has her own palace." To me, this implies that Elenora knows how to present herself as a pitiful person to endear herself to whoever she's talking to, even if what she is saying is only a half-truth at best (because being a hostage implies being treated badly, which she is clearly not). I'm not saying that it makes her a bad and manipulative person, she may just be trying to make the best of her situation. Nevertheless, it certainly doesn't paint her as an extremely good, kind, and pure soul, the way the heroines of such stories are usually characterized. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up for her characterization in the future.

Omg *squeals!! Seeing them cuddle and hug in the bed was freaking ADORABLE omg

Aggregator gang
His shirt was on when they hugged each other, then morning and poof, his shirt disappeared!

Lily lmaoooooo 👍
Also where did our smol Alejandro go...

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread