Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
only read the first panel and after all this time I remember how instantly disgusted I am with her watching this fight like its a movie and not her real life.

Dex-chan lover
Okay i love this comic and all but this is getting too drawn out. I really dont want to read another contemplation chapter again its getting annoying.

Alright, hopefully it's starting to pick up again with that foreshadowing.

Also I feel as though they should both be at least somewhat more disturbed by Alejandro killing a bunch of people.

It's still annoying that she hasn't realized that her actions have changed the future. She keeps on thinking the future will still follow the original story

She watches ale killing other people in amazement like wow. It feels like those people getting killled was like nothing to her lol and she doesn't blink when ale killed them or even think how ale can now kill people. Gurl be watchin it like a movie. *Sigh* im seriously turning to dislike her lol

Thanks for the update 🙏

I can't wait to see Ibee's triunphant return! She was chased out by the servants but now she will be back holding Alejandro's hand as the future duchess and lady of the house! I can't wait to see how this will work and what will the imperial family do when they discover about her, speacially the prince who stole her neckless and seems interested in her.

Group Leader
Thank you for the update:)
Is it just me to think that Ibe a little bit annoying because she like.... childish:v??

Double-page supporter
Sigh Ibee's insecurity with the original plot is getting tiring

Aggregator gang
I know she's just an ordinary girl with no special abilities but is she becoming a bit... useless? I hope she'll be less annoying in future chapters

I feel like this series is no longer for me. It's gotten too cheesy and the characters all act like in a play written by a child :") although I liked it at first... it's a little too much.

Group Leader
Thank you for the new chapter! 😘

Since I had been reading for a long time, I suddenly didn’t even know what was, but I slowly catch up. 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread