Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Reverse the genders 🤣Becomes a story about an younger noble lady chasing after an old butler.

Thank you for working on this project. Honestly, one of my favorites on MangaDex. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

Sorry but I still am a newbie in this site so I don't know how to tag someone. User : @yannickq thank you for the reply and I am glad to see there are people who can see those things clearly and do condemn it. This however is a very different case because the older lady did not fall for the shouta when he was a kid. She fall for him when he is an adult. User : @vampkittyvv explained it far better about the story and actually we don't have to accept it if you think it is wrong. Personally I have absolutely have no problem with age gap stories if both of them are matured to take responsibility.

User @smape are you perhaps new to manga/Manhua/Manhwa? There are a dozen of stories with such premise. Actually there are more stories where you get to see young girl falling for an older male character. So reversing the role joke really doesn't works here.

😍😍😍😍😍
Oh em geeee!!!
Ale x ibe por eber (for ever)!!!
My ship sailing so smoothly!!!

She may have that special status but it’s still going to be hard to break old habits and mentalities. I really want to see her act her own person in her own way in the future. And I’m glad she’s opening her eyes, and realizing his feelings

Group Leader
Thank goodness. I was afraid he’d invented some weird daughter-of-a-fallen-noble backstory for her, the way he and lily were talking.

Wow, buying her a noble's title. You can actually still buy a noble's title but there are no benefits, it'll just be a title shown on your id/passport.

Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid comment section x I am a Child of House Castiello comment section

every chapter the main couple interact, the comment threads become a warzone

Aggregator gang
Man that fake update was such a tease. I don't know if I should hate or High Five whoever did it.

Users who are viewing this thread