Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

While the romance is going to be dragged out, (thankfully since he's confirmed to be 13), the MC's treatment of herself is more annoying.
She has no backstory, doubts, ambitions other than Alejandaro.
What about her family? Her life? Why is she so accepting of being a servant?
No Isekai character would be happy with the back-breaking labour shown here. Especially since our world has so many modern inventions.
I hope the author gives the MC some depth because months of being a servant is ridiculous.

Group Leader
This is way past "charmingly naive" and into "how can you be this blind without willful ignorance".

Please don't make me have to drop this.

Wehh that mc sure are very ignorant but reading the comments here is just too funny on how serious can some people be when reading manga or manhwa.. Hahahaha like how no one would accept being a servant and all.. 1st of all, maybe the mc is an orphan? And being a maid is not a servant.. They got paid for it u know... Let's bear with it for a while ok @ENJAY? I understand your annoyance.. But lets just enjoy the arts.. Besides.. Like wtf is going on? That chibi suddenly grow a meter and he still have clothes to wear? His clothes were supposed to shrink and all since he suddenly have a growth spurt right after the curse was lifted.. Did anyone notice this? I find this very hilarious but meh wtf.. He's handsome and that all i need to know xD

@Izzah68 well i assume they can quickly get new clothes tailored and made since they're super rich xD

Looking forward to more plot development~ Fluff is good but I hope it's not too dragged out. I want some unexpected twists :D
Thanks for the updates!

@Izzah68 yup! you kinda need suspension of disbelief when you read these stories anyway.
And yeah maybe MC is an orphan, or had to take care of siblings so she's used to this, etc. which is why i want to know more about her after 23 chapters.
At least the art is pretty and i really like how the MC doesn't even remotely consider Alejandaro in a romantic light.
It's super funny because it's not denial, she really isn't interested like that.

Hmmm...the people of the mansion like the head butler is really annoying!! And wtf is with the mother?
Sure I understand that you’re his mom, but why didn’t she act like one from the start? Also the head butler, why are you glaring at Ibelina when you didn’t even really took care of Alejandro!?

What RIGHTS do these people have to get in the way of their relationship!?

Now that Alejandro is all handsome and healthy, they wanna see and treat him like a proper heir!? And they’re gonna treat the one who cares and actually cures him as a treat!? You should be the one to get fired for not being a good person!

Sorry for the rant 😅

@XenaSphere wow your hunch is on point.. Amazing..

@Hakushoku0129 ikr.. I don't feel sorry or whatever to his mother.. She deserve to be treated that way...

Anywayy.... I think we mingt know about the mc backbstory soon.. I got that feeling.. But my hunch usually is not that correct but i just feel shes going to flash back of past life soon..

Aggregator gang
Officially on Tappytoons. Looks like they'll be up to 11 chapters by Dec 11th. Chapters 1-3 are up and free.

I know that's bad news for some but I like officially supporting a series, so it's excellent news for me. TT has really beefed up their selection! If only they'd do a bulk release and catch up with the most recent chapter in S Korea instead of dribbling it out like this...

yo big thanks to the TL group for the constant releases, im not sure why this series has caught my attention but i am thoroughly enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread