Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

😒Bitch will always be a bitch ...!
she prayed that if she was with young master she would make him happy...!
but now a bastard came and try to talk to her and she smiling and thinking he is good guy and forget the purpose she came in the first place ..!
girls are all always like this If a boy give him some attention then they are head over heel to them and betray the person who truly care for her....!
I feel sorry for young master it better young master become like real story and kill everyone instead of dying..!

Am the only one who's franticly put 10/10 for every single story they read, if i like something, I like it 100%

@rokuro
and I can see that you are a person that never takes circumstances into account

She is a servant nothing more nothing less she doesn't expect to be long enough in the life of Alejandro in order to make him happy that's why she is trying to make his childhood better in order for him to have a better life and we can't disregard the fact that they difference in standing is huge no one would accept a maid marrying into a Duke household

Also don't forget that she would have been the reason that someone else got fired simply because she talked to him while smiling
What you are expecting of her is not having fun with anyone except for the young master

Furthermore the stroy never implies she has feelings for Lorenzo
She didn't even blush once in front of him. All she is trying to be is a friendly co-worker

If you think girls fall in love with someone else only if that someone gives them some attention I would advise you to get some help for your trust issues

The young master has a pretty clear character flaw and it’s one that I really can’t stand. At this rate there’s no way that our heroine is going to be happy. She can’t even talk to someone else without him throwing a fit. These past couple of chapters has been a headache. At this point, Loranzo is a far more enjoyable character than the main character.

@Kctta Things don't really get better, I was expecting her to put a stop to his behavior, but she does not do it so far (ep 32), maaaaaaaaaaaaybe he matures? I keep reading only hoping that.

So I guessed he doesn't know but loves her and that the curse is due to him having no love and due to him having love or feeling love it's slowly lifting

@rokuro
😒Bitch will always be a bitch ...!
she prayed that if she was with young master she would make him happy...!
but now a bastard came and try to talk to her and she smiling and thinking he is good guy and forget the purpose she came in the first place ..!
girls are all always like this If a boy give him some attention then they are head over heel to them and betray the person who truly care for her....!
I feel sorry for young master it better young master become like real story and kill everyone instead of dying..!
Wow... seriously, I was gonna say talk to a real person but then seeing as how this is how you view nice people as "bitches," that ain't going to work either.
Stay away from too much fantasy or pop culture and how about observing genuinely nice people that do things unconditionally. Those type of people do exist

I can understand ppl being concerned over his current obsessive nature w/ his maid, but let’s not forget that he’s been denied love for the first 12 or 13 years of his life (I forget what his age is). They basically made sure he’s been feed, medical & hygiene needs met. However, no one has really made an effort to interact w/ him or show him kindness due to his parents behavior & the rumor of the curse being contagious. Dude is also a teen experiencing a whole bunch of things he’s never felt before. Parents play a pivotal role in how you learn to regulate your emotions.

As for our FL. I don’t recall her expressing romantic feelings towards the ML. She's always expressed feeling really sorry for him & wanting to be someone who could have shown him compassion/love, but not romantic feelings. She hasn’t developed that yet & it’s quite clear that she views the ML as a child. I think it’s best that she slowly starts to develop those feelings while the ML strays further away from his original narrative, where he’s had more time to mature & heal from his wounds.

Double-page supporter
i'm a guy and i'm on a fucking shoujo manhwa streak for three goddamn months

bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread