Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Zmk

Just a reminder: The ML is 13 and she's 16/17.
I read/saw the korean raws...its obviously going to be a romance between these two. There are timeskips. I dont know how long, but the ML gets the growth spurt that he lacked from malnourishment.
He wont stay a "shota" for too long.

Group Leader
Could someone who isn't wearing Shipping Goggles™ tell me if we're indeed seeing romance develop between the two main characters?

enjoyable, though the mc's premise is kind of weird, no feelings of "I miss my family/friends/wifi" when stuck in another world, must be hated by people to not care or it shows offscreen.

I feel so attacked. My HP is too low now but I am happy , very much so.

Better enjoy while he's still a shota.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'll be honest here. I have a soft spot for redemption romances, but I really hate the FL being oblivious to the changes she has made.

The thing that i learned from this manhwa is :

Ibelina : gurl look at that blush whay yu so oblivious 😥
Alejandro's mom : bITCH LET'S FIGHT I WILL FEED YOUR DEAD BODY TO MY BACKYARD ALIGATOR SHE'S SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW 😈
Alejandro's dad : ok hunny you are hot but asshole's are not welcome in my husbando list 😧
Little alejandro : c e r t i f i e d cUtE TSUNDERE 😽😻💞
Big alejandro : you can punch and strangle me and i will say thank you daddy 💪👁️👄👁️💓💖

Why is she flirting with a kid!?
didn´t she read the novel to know the cause and remedy to his curse? is so obivious...

nice mass release. now we wait for who knows how long.

In the Light Novel (or was it a Web Novel) Alejandro looked much older, I think he’s supposed to be like 13 yrs old or something rn (but the webtoon author made him look more childish and cuter?) and maybe Ibelina is like 16-17 yrs old?

This is the prologue for the web novel, pretty much spoils the end of the story, so if you don’t want to be spoiled, don’t looks at the last few pages. But if you only look at the first few pages, you can see how old Alejandro looks:
https://page.kakao.com/viewer?productId=51470530

Tap on the right to view the next page
It may take a while to load each page, so just tap once (or if it takes a really long time, tap again, then when the page loads, tap left of the page to check if you missed any pages) or else you might skip some pages,

There should be a pic of Alejandro on the 4th page and one of the scenes we’ve already seen on pages 8-11 to see how old the the two characters look side by side

If you’ve read all the chapters scanlated and don’t read past page 11, you shouldn’t be spoiled

Do you know any other scanlators undertaking this project? I just want to ask if you're the one uploading this same project at mangawindow/bato.to, or if someone else is ripping off your hardwork. I am not that good at recognizing differences and nor do I wish for fights to occur. Just please check if the one at mangawindow is yours or not. So sorry in advance if I was wrong.

Contributor
Its safe to assume that most people copy from Mangadex/scanlator's own personal website. Its why most manga sites are called aggragators because they copy without permission. One way you can tell is that there is no credit on the chapters for the translation group. Hell Instagramers are even worse cause they're more visible.

Users who are viewing this thread