Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

I came to check if there were more sweet spanish chappies and there were less!! LESS!! Noooooooooooooooooo
Come back hermanooosss!! Luv u S2

Porqueeeeeeee?😢 Yo bien feliz pensando volver a leer los caps en lo que salen los nuevos y me encuentro con la sorpresa de que hay menos 😭

Hey,,, why is there less chapters? For spanish(?) Translation? Are they also undergoing a crackdown?😢😱

I don’t know why there are missing chapters but here is a link were you can read them http://es.ninemanga.com/manga/Sincerely%3A+I+Became+a+Duke%27s+Maid.html?waring=1

Why did the latest chapters get removed? I was hoping to read more since the releases were pretty fast but when I saw there wasn't as much as the last time I was kind of disappointed... But, oh well, I guess we'll have to wait... Again

Real Yeowang is still updating their chapters, they literally just updated chapter 23 .. it’s just on another site. While the English Translation team is taking their time, there are two spanish group : Happy Neko scan & Real yeowang .. who are updating these chapter on a regular basis.

Why these 10++ chapters was deleted? Doesn't it 23 chapter before??? Someone tell me where i can read the 10++ chapter 😭😭

I am so stupid, this is My first time reading stuff on here, "or trying to" at least, what am i supost to click on to actualy read aneything, and yes i am stupid.
Please help

Users who are viewing this thread