Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

@Ms_starflower ur not stupid. Dont say that, just click the one that has a union flag, Its for english translated manga. Not all manga have that though. Sometimes it only has Spanish or french translation.

Click the chapter 1 with union flag, and just read it. Press next chapter when ur done and it automatically goes to the next english translated chapter

I caught up to the Spanish translations ๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐
NASS already told a previous group to please not take up
the project since they are still working on it.
Hopefully they get things straighten out soon.​

Ehhh, I was already translating for myself and a friend, and I tought it would be nice to give them to everyone, well too bad then

I remember reading up till chapter 23 or so of the spanish translation, so now that I came back to this, I find that the chapters were deleted?? 🤔 why is that? What happened ? The translation was good enough, imo :/ (I'm a spanish native speaker)

@chiharuchan please do upload them! I'd rather read than wait for some group to finally get around to it, and it's not like they own the rights to stop you.
You'd be making plenty of people happy.

While i pity the male lead and would definitely help him if i were ever in the same shoe as the MC but I can't help but cringe a bit with how she's acting, I feel like she's tryingtoo hard and pushing herself into getting involved with the male lead but while that may be a good thing, i still cringe hahahaha thank you for translating!!!

Omg!! This can’t be 😭😭 need more chapters 😭😭😭 it was too short to read 😭😭 but anyway thanks 🙏 for the update!!!!

A manga which know how to stab a girl heart! too cute 😍Those blue eyes ~~
Thank to people translating it <3 😃

Another MC who thinks her actions don't affect the story.... It's annoying

The story itself is good but that one little detail annoys me

Users who are viewing this thread