Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

...Am I the only one sometimes having a hard time reading this because every time his name pops up, Lady Gaga's Alejandro song starts playing in my mind? ._. I haven't even listened to that song in a couple years....dammit

Ahem.

Alejandro is definitely developing feelings for Ibelina, but Ibelina (thankfullly) still sees him as a kid. As much as I like romance I like their sweet relationship right now. The romance can wait until he ages a few more years.

Apart of me is put off by the budding romance between a 13 y/o who looks to be 9 and a 16-17 y/o... Thankfully ibelina is only interested in his older self and I understand why he looks so young/small ( malnutrition)... Still...

A part of me wishes that this were just a story of a pure maternal type of love for his maid who was the first person to ever treat him with kindness, instead of a romantic love.

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ honestly my fav type of manga/webtoon just something about younger boys is so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Alejandro please grow up and be healthy so you can protect Ibelina from hot men TT what a terrible tragedy, to be surrounded by attractive guys TT

// tysm for your hard work translators!!!!

I really hope Alejandro matures and overcomes his jealousy and possessiveness over Ivorina, it makes sense he is like that, but if he stays that way it would be so disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread