Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Ahhhhhhhhh 😍 I wonder if Diego would fall in love with ibelina? Lololol. Or try to snatch her because they
found out she's the one who cured the ML 🤔
can't wait for the dramaaaaaaaa

I really want to see Ibellina quit being a maid, but then even after all those years spent without her, Alejandro has her come back. I just cannotisjzjaka. Im not even into shotas, but i patiently waited for the ML to grow up handsomely.

Double-page supporter
if you're reading this for romance, don't bother and drop it.

the author made the female about as dense as can be, shes constantly talking about how attractive other men are while leading the male MC along on a stick.

I figure after another 100 chapters the author might add some romance but don't hold your breath.

this manga is based on misunderstands everywhere all the time. if thats not your thing, dont read it.

@unknownids I don't think she is that dense, but more like she can't see him other than a child right now.

Until now he was a child who needed help for his daily necessity. I can understand why she seems dense. But when you've been taking care of someone while he was still a child, I think it would be difficult to see him as lover. So I think we should wait before dropping it.

Double-page supporter
@Sisikuma nah its the same trope in ALL of these. theres a plot in the otome game and the MC's are too scared to do anything except work toward the correct game ending or something stupid. she's constantly trying to pair the MC up with the "main heroine". that trope is so annoying and played out.

Double-page supporter
@bloochan raeliana was the exact one I was thinking of when I wrote that. Why can't a korean author just put the couple together early on without any love triangles or rivals. Like, you can make drama in many different ways without ruining the romance part of the story.

Hmmm... Who would disguise themselves with only a mask? When their hair color and the color of attire is still the same...🤷

What's the name of the manga with the little girl with silver hair at the top on the first page ?
She is born in a abusive family but gets saved by a strong women and gets adopted

I SWWWEARRRRR

I COME OUT OF EVERY CHAPTER SCREEEAMINGGGGGG

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

SO MUCH

HEART POUNDING MOMENTS OMFG

Users who are viewing this thread