Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

this is just dragging on, its a pain already.
she'll probably be fired or be assigned a position that wont make her see alejandro.

It would make more sense if Ibelina were rejecting Alejandro's... romantic overtures purposely since she clearly cannot see him in *that* way.

Really frustrated at Alejandro atm. He's making things very hard for Ibee.

My heart is broken! I need more chapters! Ilove this story so much and I just read it today ughhhhhh my heart is going to drop!

I don’t think Ibelina is dense. I think she’s avoiding a romantic route as much as possible because she only seems him as a child (
obviously changing now
). And dude is supposed to fall in love with someone else. Soon it will probably go into the route of fearing loving him because she doesn’t know if the other woman will somehow get in the way. I just kind of wish there were more realistic responses.

I can still remember skinny Alejandro like it was yesterday. Prolly cause I binged it.

This is one of my favorite series. Even though it features the classic 'OMG the young master loves me!' trope, it turns it on its head and shows the troubles that a servant dealing with unwanted attention might have. I...don't doubt that eventually it'll turn into Ibelina and Alejandro getting together, but the obstacles between their starting positions and that far off future are not trivial, and at least for now, this portion of the story is very realistic compared to most other romance.

The first portion, with the curse, is of course also sweet. But this second part really knocks this story up in my internal ranking.

I think I'm beginning to get tired of these MCs who obsess over how "the story is supposed to go" and proceed to dump chapter after chapter of assumptions on us, especially after they've knowingly destroyed the entire premise of the heroine's relationship trigger from the beginning.

i thought the headmaid is gonna go batshit crazy against ibee.

good thing she got common sense, of you go ibee.

And here I was, worried that the Head Maid would only add to the drama. Giving Ibee references to gracefully resign is a very reasonable response to the situation. Even though it's obvious to the reader that Alejandro is the endgame love interest, changing the power dynamic and giving both characters time to grow apart from each other is a good decision. Kudos to the author, they had me worried for a second there.

Head maid reasonable but still sucks but if she's away king won't notice it was her who saved him? He's a prick tho like your sons not cursed leave it

Oh Dear!! Now I'm extremely curious about the real drama and story. Excited and I wonder how this is going to progress.

Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread