Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

My friend Khai, Irene, and Sky... We have reached to the point where we all suicidal.

Btw, Alejandro thinks Lorenzo is handsome really banana my split 🤣

Anyone getting a double isekai character from the princess because for some reason I am. Perhaps I'm reading waaaaay too many isekai hahahhahaaa.....🤣

Well anyways, thank you very much for the update.😁And I hope Alejandro will not accuse Ibee for leaving because it was the head maid.

To be honest, I thought this was going to be mediocre, but it ironically turned out to be interesting... Well damn.

my heart! my poor heart was shattered! my boy. i'd like to volunteer to slap lady elaine on the face with a chair!!

reading all the comments, gonna have to wait until I see a comment that starts with "yay" xD
I dislike cliffhangers immensely

Aaaaaa i cried when he cried.. Fucking head maid! He should fire her.. My heart ache for him

@eamxu yay ibelina was forced to leave the mansion and alejandro is going through serious mental turmoil

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I seem to be in the minority, but I think her leaving is the right choice for everyone. He is forcing his feelings on her way too much and not giving her space to breathe. That's not healthy.

I pity Alejandro. Poor boy having abandonment issues because of his family/status. But it’s a good thing Ibee left in a way since Alejandro (somewhat) realized his love for her put her at high risk. Though I don’t like the head maid also forcing the family status & talking about “knowing your place” when she over stepped hers by making Ibee leave knowing full well how Alejandro would react 😬

Oh my heart hurts :( it sucks that the outside world put pressure on the relationship like that and Ibe thinks shes doing whars best considering that he meets the FL and everything but still she can't see herv own importance in life simply because she believes shes meant to be a background character when obviously shes more than that

Users who are viewing this thread