Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

She's so fixed in the story of the novel that she's not even acknowledging she already changed it. Ah, silly woman.

God lord not only is the male lead absurdly clingy, but this MC is just irrecoverably stupid.

She's really stupid.
Did she forget that the key of the story why Alejandro loved that Princess is bc she healed him? What makes she think that Alejandro still wants to be with the Princess when she only making him feels like monster for years, while Ibelina is the 'savior'. And she know well that Alejandro not the the ML of the 'story' anyway.I thought she was smart

i never been frustrated with a webtoon and wanted it too finish already like she’s dumb and in denial, she keeps on focusing on the story when she already knew she changed the plot so why does she still want the prince for the princess...when she’s literally the one who cured him and not her so ofc the prince would fall for her and she even knew that the princess would cheat and left him alone in the end

Alright! I'm just done. DONE! DONE! DONE! I have tolerated and tried to understand this FL but I can't anymore. So frustrated and annoyed that I wanna reincarnate there as well and b*tch slap her so she can use her brains. Like GURL! You know that the "noble lady" in the story hurt him so why you keep pushing him to her???! Gaaah! I'm so done. So done.

I’m a little confused on why she can’t read if she reincarnated should she have kept her education as well. Also, shouldn’t she be trying to keep him from Eleanor??? Did the MC get amnesia?

Aggregator gang
The MC is not dense. She's just no longer interested now that he's all grown up because she's a shotacon.

Mc is just being cautious as she’s changed so much of how the novel was supposed to work out. She’s helped her boio, in which the story wasn’t gravely affected nor has it caused anything bad to happen. Therefore, the feelings she’s receiving from him are alarming her to be careful as maybe this could be lead to something bad?
I just hope my babies stay safe bruh 😤

not making excuses whatsoever but first of all, she's a maid. Second, she is in no way in a position whatsoever to stop FL (forgot her name) from meeting with Alejandro and even socializing with him. Third, what will the society think about a duke bedding a maid and making her his duchess? They would either a.) ridicule the young duke b.) sneer at Ibelina c.) bad rumors will float around them. So basically social suicide.

You might be rebutting the second point with, "well Alejandro's in love with her, she can just say the word and he'll listen". Which I'd say, judging on Ibelina's character, she wants Alejandro to be genuinely happy. And she thinks that being with the FL will make Alejandro happy. And whatever he's feeling with her is just a fickle thing. Aside from what I listed above. With those in mind, who is she to forbid him meeting the FL?

I think people are forgetting that the MC doesn't really think of her self as integrated in the story; she thinks she's an outsider who is reincarnated to make his miserable life a bit better. A proof of that is her being thrust into a position of a maid. Evidently, as what her dialogue says "even if I was reincarnated in this world, and the story shifted a bit, I don't think this [Alejandro liking her] should happen" or something along those lines.

She's really not dumb, but rather, doesn't think she should be meddling too much with the story and just kinda like a deus ex makina to help Alejandro on the burdens he has whatsoever. At this point I really won't be surprised if she think Alejandro as a novel character and wants him to be the main character that will end up with FL in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd is possible, since chapter 45 say end of season 1 in the title and end with a message saying, thanks for reading see you later on season 2 or something along those lines lol, no date or anything, but is nothing sure if it went for a break or not

@hyksos Honestly I could maybe see where you’re coming from with most of your points but let’s be honest, Ibelina’s denseness and poor thought-processing comes from the author making her needlessly ultra dense.

There’s no reason for her to think the FL will make him happy because the FL already rejected him in the book which caused him to turn into a villain. Ibee knows this and still foolishly rejects him because she thinks he will still like the FL (despite that being the main issue to begin with).

It’s already clear that events have changed and she seems unable to comprehend that this may change things with the book’s events as well.

Also about her being a made and society’s image...I mean society already considered Alejandro a cursed child and ridiculed him. He knows this and that’s why he doesn’t care about what anyone thinks except her. Also she’s not from that world. She should probably care very little for their classist, aristocratic ideals like most people in our world.

Honestly the only thing keeping these two from being a happy couple at this point is the fact that Ibelina is about as sharp as a marble.

Wahhh! I want to cry because of the cliffhanger~ 😭 I will be waiting patientlyz for season 2.. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread