Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Fed-Kun's army
@Jodiee_san True enough, I think many would do the first thing, if its ones son that will inherit a curse that kills him, one would often be prepared to do everything to save him (if one loves his child like one should...), even if it means killing someone innocent for it. But after this is over he is just like "ohhh, power? i want it, what it is, give me give me"... >.<

LOOOL she like have we meet before ? Yes bitch you was rude af to me fuck outta here 🤣she can go away and not disturb my peace 😊😊

Dex-chan lover
Plz god can Ibee be the love child of some noble that needs her to be his only heiress or the lost child of some emperor that has been kidnaped or something ?!

@Sadrobot I hope so as well. Ibee does say that only a Ambrosetti princess should be able to cure the duke, but she was able to do it. Her body might have been from a runaway princess or, like you said, some love child before the main character took it over. I wonder if anyone from the Ambrosetti kingdom will recognize her in the future?

I just need to say:

Alejandro's reaction to recognizing the princess was A++++, huge mood, 10/10, would screenshot that glare again. Get reked, girl 🤣
(But god, he is going to be an absolute mess when he gets home to realize his favorite person skipped town 😬)

am i the only one who get a yandere vibe on alejandro since he started getting jealous and over protective

Thanks for the update!!

Also, I just wanted to say that i loved your comment @moom 😂 wish it were like webtoon cos I'd be giving your comment a thumbs up ✨

Users who are viewing this thread