A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

Dex-chan lover
I re-read this after the latest chapter and I came to the exact same conclusion,after Alejandro's confession to Ibee she turned braindead

Aren't they only a few years apart? The reason they looked so drastically different was because the curse was affecting his body?

I hate this. I want to drop this, but I’m still curious about what will happen in the end. The struggle is real.

I don't really think she's that dense, she's just trying to reject the emotions that got her in trouble before. She is an airhead but she's separating herself from him because he's a duke now.

Anyone who has a mindset like the head maid/butler would think it's unbelievable for a commoner and a member of the royal family to end up together.

I agree with so many people, it's kinda good but...I don't really ship the FL and ML together. I'll drop it for a while just to see how the ending turns out but honestly,
The ML is misguided. I understand she reincarnates into a novel where she's aware of the plot but the ML shouldn't have fallen for her. She cared for him when nobody else did and showed him affection, something he never received before. That's not love though, it's imprinting. He's just clinging onto her because she's the first person to have ever shown him he mattered and I get it, it's just pitiful to see. Not only is he possessive, he wants to monopolize her for himself. She understands her position and he doesn't. A duke and a maid as a couple? That's such a large gap in status, not to mention everyone is judging their relationship. She was an older caretaker/nanny to him and he became her employer. He doesn't understand that as he calls on her to try to ease her workload, that's going to create resentment between her and the other maids because they'll see her as a gold digger who's just hanging onto him. Either way, she knows that she changed the story so there's nothing to do about it now.

Contributor
Hey you dipshits in the comments if you hate or dislike this comic stop reading it. This isn't even me being defensive of the story it's just rude for you assholes to be constantly whining and complaining in the comments when this group worked really hard to clean and translate it. Did anyone teach you neanderthals any manners or appreciation for the hard work others do?

Anyways, I really liked this new chapter, keep up the good work!!!

There are dense characters, and then there are REALLY DENSE characters, but I feel like the MC in this is approaching the level of a neutron star.

was isekai really necessary? in my opinion it could easily have been a normal story. She goes to work at the Duke's house, sees the situation and decides that it is not a good thing. Then the plot could develop the same or even better, without all that nonsense "ah in the original story there was a guy who and a girl who". This story that "shouldn't go like that" has bothered me for quite a while. Could it be that she don't realize that the story changed the moment she exist in the novel? what then ... ah! but what am I complaining about? it's always the same story with these isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread