Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Why are you dropping it?! Do you not like posting good manga? Please don't drop it!!!

Just so you all know, this is on both tapas and tappytoon, and Tappytoon has caught up with these scans. Chapter 62 is scheduled to be released on December 2nd. So not too long of a wait unlike tapas that's so far behind.

hi, im on chapter 41 vol 1 and im literally hoping that they wont meet up again because i like angst stuff, i swear ill be pissed if they get meet up again, i kinda wanted ibee to get together with 2nd ml. idk i like angst stuff.

I miss this one. It's been a long time since I last read it that I feel like I may need to re-read... hopefully it comes back soon

I had to change the rating for this from a 9 to a 5 because of the trope “Oh he won’t fall for me, or he will end up with the mfl of this story and forget me, or I know what happens because it’s a story I read” even Though~ you’ve interfered with the PLOT by show kindNess or involving you YOURSELF with the MC “storyline” of the start You’ve “read” and “know” about. Like Stop it’s getting irritating 😠

Lord the 2nd lead is insufferable hes just so annoying. If the plot drags on on with him for longer I'd drop it.

Edited: Yeah fuck this lmao Ibelina is alright, Leandro is boring but alright. But this plot with the prince is so drawn out and unnecessary and the princess is so whiny and annoying. 2/10 for this arc this is it lmao

This starts off cute and heart-warming, then becomes complete ass because of the "bEcaUsE ThE OrIgiNaL PloT" trope that these writers always use when they run out of ideas.

Why arent they uploading the last few chapters they said they were gonna release before dropping it?

I was enjoying this but then I couldn’t help but focus on the fact that ML’s face didn’t age and his head as a child was slapped on a longer body with abs. It feels like the FL is dating a small child. Baby face aside, I think the artist could have done a better job of aging the characters. I know that being an artist is hard and it is a job that I’ll never be able to do, but the bad aging is extremely distracting for me. I can’t, it just feels like the artists did the characters dirty.

Idk, man. The ML kinda screams mommy issues to me(?) I know I know that Ibelina is not his mother and technically not that old to him. But from how I see it, the reason why he loves Ibelina is because she was the first person to give him affection. Ibe seems to be his first mother figure

this story has good premise

alejandro and ibe is pretty decent even he is boring sometime

but

make diego as 2nd lead was a mistake, it become downhill because the drama that indirectly caused by him

this manhwa is much better without drama section involving the princess and diego

i also feel bad for ibe, she's trying to ship diego and the princess, but still hated by the princess because she thought ibe has affair with diego

4vabh1.jpg

4vaba7.jpg

4vaazi.jpg

4vay56.jpg

i know, what great memes, you're welcome

alright so. this has been dropped. i have no desire nor the funds the read the rest. below will be my made up ending free of drama and unnecessary plot twists. read at your own risk

first she will go to the greenhouse. see the sunflowers and basically reenact the scene in her dreams. time skip 1 yr they get married.
second, Liliana is gonna kick ass
thats it. the end

pls note that this is purely for my own satisfaction as a reader completely from my imagination and ive decided to ignore lorenzo and the prince bc who tf cares.

Yeah, the beginning was nice but went to generic relatively fast and somewhat poorly executed.

I feel like one guy made 1300 accounts to give this manhwa 10/10 🤥

Users who are viewing this thread