Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - What If I Became My Little Sister's Boyfriend?

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
617
That's a good question, who's the S and who's the M in this relationship?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
4,281
isnt there a similar scene in kaichou wa maid sama?
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 25, 2025
Messages
373
They do but they don't go to the same school, so it seems pike their friends just never met the sibling to recognize.
I don't think this lie will last long and I want to see everyone's reaction when they find out hehehe 🌝
 
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
26
I can believe the brother didn't have a picture of his sister to show to his friends, now the other way around? No way in hell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top