c63834d5-3471-4808-80ac-d939b821a695
namebanned Double-page supporter Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 617 Mar 20, 2019 #2 That's a good question, who's the S and who's the M in this relationship?
Toriichii Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 7, 2018 Messages 503 Nov 3, 2019 #3 @namebanned ofc the little sister is the S, which would stand for "so fucking precious"
Shamz Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 10, 2018 Messages 4,281 Jun 19, 2020 #5 isnt there a similar scene in kaichou wa maid sama?
Kaitensatsuma Supporter Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 2,193 Aug 7, 2020 #6 Of course it's the big tiddie older sister looking girl who is the freak 😅
B BuzzBacksArmstrong Supporter Joined Aug 18, 2023 Messages 571 Feb 25, 2024 #8 How come none of their friends know about them having a sibling?
chirpy13 Dex-chan lover Joined May 8, 2024 Messages 140 Dec 28, 2024 #9 BuzzBacksArmstrong said: How come none of their friends know about them having a sibling? Click to expand... They do but they don't go to the same school, so it seems pike their friends just never met the sibling to recognize.
BuzzBacksArmstrong said: How come none of their friends know about them having a sibling? Click to expand... They do but they don't go to the same school, so it seems pike their friends just never met the sibling to recognize.
luzikag Aggregator gang Joined Mar 25, 2025 Messages 373 May 14, 2025 #10 chirpy13 said: They do but they don't go to the same school, so it seems pike their friends just never met the sibling to recognize. Click to expand... I don't think this lie will last long and I want to see everyone's reaction when they find out hehehe 🌝
chirpy13 said: They do but they don't go to the same school, so it seems pike their friends just never met the sibling to recognize. Click to expand... I don't think this lie will last long and I want to see everyone's reaction when they find out hehehe 🌝
W WaningIris Member Joined Dec 30, 2024 Messages 26 Feb 6, 2026 #12 I can believe the brother didn't have a picture of his sister to show to his friends, now the other way around? No way in hell
I can believe the brother didn't have a picture of his sister to show to his friends, now the other way around? No way in hell