Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - When You and Your Family Are Happy

Fed-Kun's army
@StormTAG At first sure it was funny but the low tier trolling wears thin after reading the same comment over and over again.

Fed-Kun's army
@SpriralSoul Woah you guys really don't like Kronix however I personally believe everyone has freedom of speech and if someone pisses you off you should just ignore them

Aggregator gang
Personally, I find it quite amusing that half of this entire thread chain is dedicated to a debate in regards to kronix, specifically in regards to blocking or not blocking said user, and the drama thereafter associated with either action, rather than actual discussion on this chapter.

Yikes.

On topic though, I’ve always adored Uta’s tiny little fang, and I’m really hoping that soon Uta will be nibbling on onii chan with that tiny fang of hers sometime. That would be a great 11/10 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Seoul it's almost like they need my acknowledgement that they have blocked me xD

anyways that little comic I made will be the first and last troll comment I make about the people blocking me and making sure I KNOW they blocked me. Just find it funny even after the trouble they go through they still feel the need to letting me know.

@StormTAG not much I can say but thank you for such a wonderful read

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

on topic, I am still banking on the fact that author gonna pull some crazy plot like they aint blood related or some shit. But you gotta remember there aint no drama tag on this and at the end of the day it's a romcom sooooooooooo yeah maybe nothing super dramatic but you never know

@AthalosJ I honestly didn't care because I can easily ignore poorly thought out and presented criticism, however his apparent bitching about people blocking him (or making fun of it or whatever) is annoying enough to make me hit that block button, I think that's the first time I've done that on any place like this. To be fair I'll happily do that to anyone else that acts like a low rent troll or a drama queen, because both can go freeze in an icebox.

Chapter was cute tho, rather talk about that.

This thread though...

@Kronix, I may or may not agree about your (troll) opinions, on what is beta or alpha; but the salt level you seem to have created is beautiful. Well done mate.

And my stance on the whole blocking thing, I think it's pointless. Unless he (or someone) would spams the same (and a long) comment over and over again, on the same thread, thus making it unreadable. But it would only seem to function as to make it "slightly cleaner" and easier to read/follow.
Because thanks to the salt of @Xical and @SpriralSoul, we now know that it does bugg all.... Heck, I may even go as far to speculate myself that the reason for those comments were becuase these two blocked Kronix out of spite (not pure preferance), and they now saw the blocking feature didn't do anything major to Kronix, thus felt that they needed to do something inorder to get to him... 'One up' him so to say..

Guys... Let me tell you this since you blocked him, HE loves this. You've just proved how much power he had over you. You couldn't just block him and move on like a normal person. No, you just had to show a troll the salt is real AND how powerless the system is... Good job!

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir ive seen weirder endings. Them just hooking up after leaving home might just bring up questions by their parents of when are they getting married and have children and such.
@Kraeth same, was more surprised it didnt happen, maybe in the next family outing.

Aggregator gang
>people bitching about Kronix, not realizing that his "they fuckin' or what" type of comment is a better type of comment about the chapter to read in a comment section like this one than reeeeing about a user and then just adding stuff like "glad to see a new chapter" or "This manga is great!" since his comment actually references whatever is happening in the chapter and his "concerns" about it rather than giving a comment equaling to clicking a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" button.

@Kronix Your commentary always gets a giggle out of me. I don't know why you do it, but something tells me it's because you actually like manga, I mean you wouldn't be reading ALL the romance manga on this site if you didn't enjoy it on some level. The amount of salt you're able to mine with such little effort is incredible, you're probably eligible for Australian citizenship from your shitposting exploits alone.

You're so precious girl, don't listen to these haters.

Contributor
I interesting with comment Below,
And so, I tested it with my friend account
IT WORKS ? LMAOO
even His PM is cannot be seen ?
Nice one Holo

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>inb4 not blood related 3...2...1...

How about "their parents are brother and sister too" instead

Dex-chan lover
I hope the parents are going to be "well, if you are both happy we don't mind" when they discover what is happening.

Double-page supporter
The mangaka has some Rin/Kyousuke LB doujins, (Uta and Ritsu seem to be modeled after them) so I doubt about the the chance of a NBR route.

This leaves only a heavy-drama outline for the future, I'm afraid.

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling that their parents will discover their relationship

Dex-chan lover
@BCS I would hate that plot twist "parent sibling" but yeah they are not blood related is possible plot too cliche tho.

in my view the taboo of Sibling marriage is because the one who will suffer is their kids.
They together loving each other is cute and fun but the moment they reproduce is the thing that would make me start to hate them.

Dex-chan lover
@Karsh
his comment actually references whatever is happening in the chapter
I'll just put this here.
WXcnCrk.jpg

Being grateful to the scanlation team ain't a bad thing, and I never see someone just go and merely post "This manga is great!".
The closest I ever see is "what a wholesome chapter" and that ain't exactly equals to clicking a "thumbs up" button

Dex-chan lover
This thread is just

https://media1.tenor.com/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread