Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - When You and Your Family Are Happy

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how I feel about this. I'm happy seeing them yet feeling worry about what if the parents find out about their relationship.
@boag @PrunJuice @BCS
Remind me of
Ikikoi.

I seriously can't cheer for them, there are actual siblings, unless some (obvious) plot twist arrive near the end this will be too weird if it continues...

Although in kiss x sis the parents are actually on board so maybe it ill be something like that... Not that it makes that series less crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@siscon havent played taht one but i guess the spoiler is the same as what we are speculating?
@shyevsa it was my understanding that it requires several generations of inbreding for genetic damage to appear.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
Not going to be more detailed, but yeah. It's important to the conflict on her route too. You should check it out.

"In the warm summer, a refreshing riverside. Watching the little sister happily playing, the older brother smiles."
God damn it, that title panel feels overwhelmingly cute and nostalgic. If some book began with this sentence I would read it in an instant.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
Author already said they're blood related sooooo moot point. And the comment you quoted comes from someone who doesn't actually reads various series but feels like posting for the sake of it.

Trivia: incest takes various generations of inbreeding for genetic problems to arise just like other user said.

Also here it's 2D world, none of that shit happens.
Funny how people try to hoeshorn real life logic when they see fit it's time to cherry pick what they like/dislike.

@screamdoom
Now that would be funny. Reminds me of a series I read years ago.

Dex-chan lover
it seems like the parents or almost the mother is being suspicious about her kids.

FTU

Who cares if it is incest in a manga, it's still good story and I personally cheer for them to be married in the future (if it's happens)

My favorites genres for romance = "incest + Romance". And " Age Gap + Romance". Yuri is one the list too.

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi is probably the best Romance + Age Gap I ever readed.

Aggregator gang
I was really expecting some drama like a car accident, when the parents drove home without their kids.

s1

That went... Surprisingly well, I was sure there was gonna be some drama!

Don't worry it's 2d world not real life world because there's incest romance that I read before and they fuck but their children is normal because it's 2d world logic

Users who are viewing this thread