Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - When Her Situation Makes You Want to Cheer For Her

Group Leader
Why did this chapter seemed so rushed? I felt like this could've been 21.5?

Dex-chan lover
Their friendship is great. I hope it doesn't turn into a ridiculous situation like a love triangle. No. Wait! Let's get even more ridiculous!! Let's see...Ritsu and Uta stay in love and do the common law marriage thing and Ami moves in to cover for them And then she finds a man who is interested in her and shares her hobbies they fall in love So he comes to visit The house. I'm sure from the outside it would look scandalous!!

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir to me it's already a love triangle, Ami seems to be clearly in love with Ritsu. The good thing is that she acknowledged that the siblings are together and doesn't want to interfer, but I don't know how long it will take before she won't be able to hide her feelings and confess.

Dex-chan lover
The bro/sis romance in this series is just too cute - I'm actually disappointed I didn't get to see any this chapter.

If she becomes a third wheel that derails the wincest, I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 I would have thought Uta considering How she called herself Ritsu's rival. Alternatively it could be both. I kinda want to see this continue to be a good friendship. Since this manga, as it is, is a pastry

Why the fuck are there like 4 people with the same avatar commenting on this?

Power Uploader
@Yuri.. cause that is the default avatar image... *facepalm* its the mangadex mascotte in christmas clothes.

Meeeh this need some "drama", cause seeing the same thing 50x is boring.

Users who are viewing this thread