Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - When You Can't Keep Being a Normal Couple

Dex-chan lover
What was that thing with the zombie girl? A page from a different series that ended up here somehow?

Dex-chan lover
What's with that page from Zombieland Saga lmao
Also the chapters are getting shorter and shorter T_T

Dex-chan lover
Uhm...is this the beginning of the fake girlfriend arc?

I love how he grabbed his sister by her back to reassure her about his loyalty. Such a based MC at last.

Dex-chan lover
... I'm super disappointed Ami didn't ask Uta and Ritsu to dance.

That arc ended in the beach chapter silly. We're on the "Official forbidden love arc" @Lex79

Fed-Kun's army
I see a lot of support for these two, even tho they are siblings and all, and dont get me wrong i dont really care about incest in manga or hentai, but how come there seem to be more love for this couple and not to other couples like the ones in oreimo or yosuga no sora? Is it cuz this sister is more tame and less selfish than the other two? I dunno butbi think thats hypocrisy, you either dont like wincest or you like it

@VincentYamato You've basically answered it yourself. It is only natural that empathetic characters receive more love and support. Emotional intelligence is really rare in romance like this, so it will be valued highly. Note that this series is not as popular as the others you've mentioned (e.g. it still does not have anime adaptation), so by this chapter, the only people you'll find commenting here are those that are into wincest in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir no, I mean Ami being the fake girlfriend to protect Its and Ritsu's secret. I can only think of that or a break up as the things Uta wants to talk about, and I don't want the two to break up, so...

Why is Ami even tryin at this point, its done, the siblings are dating. Trying to be a rival at this point is just dickish.

Dex-chan lover
Damn suspence.

I hope she doesn’t cockblock herself, asking him to find a fake girlfriend or something like that. I believe in Uta’s intelligence, but is such an overused clichè...

i'm pretty confident that Uta and Ritsu aren't going to do anything rash or stupid. This mangaka is really into incest and has managed to dodge every single possible pitfall that has been made in order to preserve this cute incestual relationship. I trust this manga to not go in any dumb directions.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just hoping all these drama flags are just bait and the story won't ever stop to be about fluffy incest.

Users who are viewing this thread