Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - When We Can't Protect Our Secret

Supporter
"Whoever was too lazy to keep those papers stacked could have stopped me from murdering all these people!"

Worst friend out there!
She must have been jealous.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It's my favorite couple tooo.

Aggregator gang
To be fair this was going to happen at some point. It'd be really unlikely they could hide the fact that they're siblings for their entire lives.

Double-page supporter
Considering the pattern of the series (never following through with any hint of serious drama and end it quickly and anti-climatically), either they'll be play this off somehow or the friends will be cool with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof
Blonde girl is waiting for them to break up more or less. She has feelings for MC and has stated them. He acknowledge her feelings but declined for his sister. She stayed friends and is supportive of them. Until it inevitably runs its course (at least that is her hope). This is because if Uta was no longer his girlfriend, she can be. And likely would end up being.

Either way, she isnt being a bitch to them. Simply being included in their lie while establishing herself as a genuine rival.

But this kind of thing screems that the series was either axes or is ending. Eliminating what essentially is the sole reason and driving force for the story is never a good sign for a series' longevity.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, what a friend! Instead of asking them privately, goes all out and ask in front of literally everyone!

Uta should at least slap her, it would be 100% deserved.
I mean, there could be an excuse (like, false documents because Uta’s parents didn’t want her to go) so at least in the beginning give them a possibility to explain.

Dex-chan lover
In front of everyone?! Wow, way to make a friend commit suicide. Seriously, theyre gonna have to go a new country to avoid the Japan judgemental eyes.

Aggregator gang
@firosahoge OR they could stop being a couple since incest really isn't a good idea to begin with. Not that that's going to happen because this is manga chooses to ignore that established fact.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
Like I said. I can understand for not giving her love. And the genuine rival thing. It reasonable to think at some point you will have the chance.
But try to feeding someone knowing they in relationship, is no way a genuine fairplay move. Don't blindly defense that act.

No Drama tag... but this happens? Either we adding the tag next chapter or nothing will happen

Users who are viewing this thread