Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - When We Can't Protect Our Secret

OH SHIT I would have at least been more respectful and talk to them privately if it was a friend of mine talk about no chill.

@sawr Where did you see Chapter 42? According to the "Raw" link provided on the MangaDex page for this manga, chapter 42 won't be out until September 29th.....

Aggregator gang
I bet the form says that a parent has to sign the paper. What it does not say I believe is it has to be the dad or the mom specifically. But even then if you want to fake stuff like this use your parent's single name. If big bro had used the family name for his form and the single name for lil sis then they could have gotten away with it, but given that as the say "love makes people blind, stupid etc, etc" then here we have a huge nuke thrown at our beloved sibling couple.

Straight to the point and in front of many peoples. Wow you girl. I know incest is absolutely wrong, but... can't you read the room ? I'm not surprised if either of them fall into depression after this.

Aggregator gang
Curious now if the siblings will try to explain away this somehow, or if crap hits the fan if they can't.

What a douche move on the part of the "friend".

Fed-Kun's army
Do I sense NTR or blackmail? There's already been somewhat leaked information about them being siblings, but this is a way more negative reaction to it. Honestly, I half expected more leaked information, but nothing that teases a possible villainess.

Fed-Kun's army
What an absolutely shit friend. You have seen how happy she is about him and you don't try to discuss this with her in private? Some people.

Users who are viewing this thread