Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - When You Want to End the Secret

Dex-chan lover
Ami is too good of a girl, supporting their relationship despite her feelings for Ritsu.

Dex-chan lover
Go forth, young degenerate. On the bright side, incest is likely to be next on the list of paraphilia to be tolerated by civil law since homosexuality got legalized. Well, it's either that or pedophilia.

Dex-chan lover
Just don't get married legally. Do a traditional wedding and get vasectomy. That's it.

I don't think this is the right way to throw the issue around, but I guess you can't have a manga running without a bit of drama here and there.
The way her friends reacted was pretty natural but also I guess it shows how in reality they are acquaintances at best and not friends. Last chapter had me more put off by Uta's friends but after reading this chapter I actually think that they are probably right in reacting this way since I'm assuming the level of facade put on by Uta has been massive to the point of her being too different in front of them compared to the real Uta.
I just wish the author doesn't decide to magically gloss over this in a few chapters and have them all still being friends since you can't say "your relationship with your brother is disgusting" and still being friends like nothing happened.
I would also like if the manga doesn't try to polarise its audience with having people pro incest against people anti incest, even as a work of fiction I think it should be respected the POV of someone who doesn't like incest (e.g. Uta's friends getting demonised by Ami or Uta herself).

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 There's Oniichan Control where the siblings were stated to remain virgins for the rest of their lives despite their mutual love. It was a horrible ending possibly mandated by strict Tokyo regulations that appeared at the time, but at least it was somewhat funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuratea Sadly, that's not what's implied by various gay pride parades, but we'll see. I hope it stays socially unacceptable myself, but you can only fight societal change for so long.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't brush it off and just went with it. Holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
OMG fuck that stupid bitch who ASKED THEM IF THEY WHERE BRO/SIS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND THEN GOES AND SAYS ITS DISGUSTING FUCK HER!!!!

meanwhile AMI IS BEST GIRL/WINGWOMAN, i feel so dam bad for her cause she 100% deserves better

@encrypted12345 I can't tell if you're serious or not about pedophilia being legalised and people from the LGBTQ community being pro pedo but I just wanna tell ya that this level of bait is really low_quality.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I read on the app that one chapter ahead and
everyone understand surprisingly easy and approve their relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
What a bitch. I get being against incest, but what kind of friend just publicly humiliates you like that. At least discuss it in private.

Group Leader
@encrypted12345 I don't think pedophilia is ever going to gain traction in social acceptance at all. There are actual, real, reasons that pedophilia and incest are bad (taking advantage of immature kids and having genetically screwed children respectively) and I believe society isn't that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread