Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 43.5 - When You Can't Stop the Overflowing Tears - Part Two

Group Leader
The audio drama collection has been updated with the two most recent ones. See the series description for the link.

I wasn't expecting these feels... Well I was but I was in denial... Still... These feels tho...

Dex-chan lover
Ami-chan best wingwoman. Nevar forget.
56b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
First Manbagi, now Ami...lots of gyaru girls with an heartbreak lately, sad because they’re all good girls and deserved better.

Dex-chan lover
@Merrad Normally, I'd say that it's still got plenty it could do, but with their relationship out in the open (among their close friends, at least), it does feel like the end is nigh... And I'm honestly kinda okay with that. Dunno about others, but I picked this one up for the fluff; if this cheap, manufactured drama is a sign of what's to come, I'll probably end up letting this one go.

How nice of her to be confessing now instead of you know before the incest started

jak

Contributor
Someone who knows now is gonna go rogue and tell their parents. Just you watch.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the series really is ending, eh... Now there's only the confrontation with the parents left, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread