Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - When You Can't Stop the Overflowing Tears - Part One

Contributor
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
04arTxs.png

Dex-chan lover
Do you think maybe the author is being pressured into either separating the siblings or to end the story? it's just that the last few chapters were really fast, like, almost rushed

Of course the friends is finally tried to accept despite how bad is it. Because getting into other's too deep is also not good. The only hope to align this problem is their parents.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone get the feeling that they will pull the "we really aren't related" card soon? I say this because of that one chapter where Uta says that she went to another school so that they wouldn't become "more than brother and sister" according to the parents.

I have a feeling that they are not brother and sister but closely related or that the parents became so acutely aware of their closeness that they had to nip it in the bud before they went 100% wincest. Too late for that, amirite?

The other options in this type of story are:
They run off together and have some hard times ahead of them (Yosuga No Sora)
They break up because of the "I promised to be her brother"or "this is for the best" angle (Aki Sora)

What do you think the outcome of this new development will be? Will the parents find out? The school? DISCUSS...

Dex-chan lover
@gcodori
Just two things:
1. How many times has the author have to say they're blood related until you're convinced?
2. In AkiSora both siblings reunited and made up after their dad passed away.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have fluffy and long voyage sailing incest story with no hentai ?

We know that incest might cause degenerate offspring in real world. But, since this is 2D world, make "Mendel law of inheritance" become invalid where all bad genetics are recessive and will always find dominant good genetic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuroageha
Just two things:
1. How many times has the author have to say they're blood related until you're convinced?
2. In AkiSora both siblings reunited and made up after their dad passed away.

1. Oh noes - there's *never* been a manga where the seemly obvious brother/sister turn out to be not related!! COUGH COUGH Hensuki COUGH COUGH

2. AkiSora? You mean where the sister moves to another town, transfers schools, etc because they don't want to end up like their parents. They meet in the final scene and
instead of confessing their love Sora simply says "I hope your happy with your choice"
? That one?

Granted AkiSora was ended in a somewhat ambiguous way, only those fans who knew that the author was pressured to change the ending think that they end up together instead of what was actually published.

Dex-chan lover
One thing is a character's pov.
Another the author and the editor saying so 🤦

Fed-Kun's army
It doesn't matter what the POV is, their motivation or other character traits. It doesn't matter what the editor and author *planned to do* or what they talked about doing.

Intention means nothing. Only what was *actually* produced. Results matter, anything else is just opinion and speculation.

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy

IIRC incest is fine for one generation but shit realllly gets wack after that. It really depends of the family's genetic history (example, recessive Hemophilia).

Dex-chan lover
@Nerex
First degree incest has 50% - 60% chance of degenerate offspring. 2nd degree incest has 30-50% chance of having degenerate offspring. And that's happened on the first generation. And "Pure Blood Royal Incest" case can goes straight to 100%.

That also applies to animal and plants. I learnt from expert friend that you should avoid incestous breeding on fish inside the pool to keep the fish quality not degradating from genetic which is oftenly about shrinking size of freshwater fish

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy true but the protagonists could always do screenings during preganancy and utilize abortions to prevent a prevalence of affected children. :/

I don’t think their friends are sympathetic to the relationship, I think they just feel bad because they caused Uta to faint.

Users who are viewing this thread